5 Min Warning - UConn Livestream with Special Guest | The Boneyard

5 Min Warning - UConn Livestream with Special Guest

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
1) Excellent podcast. @gwhuskyfan is killing it.
2) Karaban says Clingan was sending him Husky emojis everyday. #agentdonovan
3) Alex is a smart, well spoken kid. Yeah, @husky429 we got a good one.
4) He talked about big UConn is in New England.
5) Talked about his recruiting class and class 2022.
6) Gave a shout out to "Big Larry on twitter." Thinks is fanbase is great.

Last edited:

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
Jared - That was an excellent interview, great job! I really like seeing these guys interact with people closer to their own age (no disrespect to our beat reporters!). I feel like the conversation just has a natural flow to it and you get more genuine responses, so thank you for providing great content like this!

Reaction Score
Great interview Jared.

Alex is extremely well spoken and quite mature for his age. He talked about the exhaustion from interacting with 20+ schools. It would seem like the courtship runs into diminishing returns; no wonder some people commit early!

I think his decision to attend IMG this year is wise. Should help his transition to the Big East.

The guy appears to be high BB IQ and high IQ, period.

Reaction Score
Great interview Jared.

Alex is extremely well spoken and quite mature for his age. He talked about the exhaustion from interacting with 20+ schools. It would seem like the courtship runs into diminishing returns; no wonder some people commit early!

I think his decision to attend IMG this year is wise. Should help his transition to the Big East.

The guy appears to be high BB IQ and high IQ, period.
Yes, Alex is very smart. There's a reason he had offers from Harvard, Penn, Stanford, Northwestern, etc. Honestly, knowing how much his parents value education I'm surprised he didn't commit to a school like Stanford or ND. Luckily for us he and his parents sounded like staying close to home was very important also.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom