5 game Flex packs for the season | The Boneyard

5 game Flex packs for the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Heard a rumor that they were going on sale on October 11th. Anyone else hear anything similar?

Reaction Score
Heard a rumor that they were going on sale on October 11th. Anyone else hear anything similar?

It's on the ticket website. I woder what the prices will be.

Reaction Score
Season ticket locations are not listed under a persons acct info, ticket transfer. Any thoughts when that will happen ?

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
I noticed season tickets for Gampel and XL Center for the general public (non-donor) already went on sale before the Flex Packs did. Does anyone have any idea when that happened? I feel like its not very well advertised unless you are a donor.

Reaction Score
5 game flex packs now up. Prices kind of crazy, IMO, considering the home slate this year. Maybe it's normal, but I counted $180 range for 5 games if you get the "good" ones and 1-2 "bad" ones.
Lowest price: $20 BU (Wed. 11/30, 7 pm)
Highest price: $50 Cincy (Sun. 3/5, noon)

Reaction Score
5 game flex packs now up. Prices kind of crazy, IMO, considering the home slate this year. Maybe it's normal, but I counted $180 range for 5 games if you get the "good" ones and 1-2 "bad" ones.
Lowest price: $20 BU (Wed. 11/30, 7 pm)
Highest price: $50 Cincy (Sun. 3/5, noon)

I priced up Wagner, Northeastern, Memphis, SMU and Cincinnatti and it came to $197.50. Last year I didn't do the flex pack and purchased individual tickets to Tampa, New Haven, Ohio State, Tulsa and SMU via uconnhuskies.com and stubhub. Total came to just under $400. Twice as much, but I'll be doing it the same way this season for 2 reasons:

1) You don't have to commit to specific games months in advanced. (I never would've picked Tulsa in the flex pack last season, but bought tickets a few days before to see Caron inducted into the HofH).

and 2) You get to pick your seats. Pricing up the Flex pack just now I was given a lot of "Row T, seat 7" type tickets. Buying individually last year I was able to pick my own seats. I ended up (luckily) sitting 3 rows behind Caron and his family for his induction and this was my view for the SMU game:
pic.jpg

Reaction Score
Agreed that the prices seem way too high. Last year we were in the Big East I remember getting a three game pack of Louisville/Syracuse/Cincinnati for less than $100. Maybe the ban had something to do with it, but I don't know how many people are going to be willing to fork over that kind of cash to see second rate teams.

I'll probably do what I did last year and buy through the secondary market.

Reaction Score
Good strategy too. I recall getting an e-mail last year for SMU late and got 3 pretty good sets for like $15 each, on the corner, but very low.

I priced up Wagner, Northeastern, Memphis, SMU and Cincinnatti and it came to $197.50. Last year I didn't do the flex pack and purchased individual tickets to Tampa, New Haven, Ohio State, Tulsa and SMU via uconnhuskies.com and stubhub. Total came to just under $400. Twice as much, but I'll be doing it the same way this season for 2 reasons:

1) You don't have to commit to specific games months in advanced. (I never would've picked Tulsa in the flex pack last season, but bought tickets a few days before to see Caron inducted into the HofH).

and 2) You get to pick your seats. Pricing up the Flex pack just now I was given a lot of "Row T, seat 7" type tickets. Buying individually last year I was able to pick my own seats. I ended up (luckily) sitting 3 rows behind Caron and his family for his induction and this was my view for the SMU game:
View attachment 16111

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog