4th Straight Year | The Boneyard

4th Straight Year

Reaction Score
We’ve started 0-2 in conference. What an embarrassing start. Still salvageable, but we dig these holes for ourselves every year. We need massive roster turnover this off-season. Enough with the “polite” method. Recruit over some of these guys

Reaction Score
It's a massive mistake he didn't tell guys what's up the past two years and find them places to move on to. He's gotta bring in guys who fit what he wants to do right now or we're gonna get killed in the Big East next season. What we have coming in so far isn't enough and you don't have unlimited job security when you keep losing badly.

Reaction Score
When do people start holding Hurley accountable?
That!!! I looked through the players on Rivals. They were all heavily recruited...even the Ollie players. They are not getting better. Either they are not putting in the work(if so why are they playing)or the coaches are not developing them.

Reaction Score
Is a Kyle Lowry out there?
I watched the butler game before UConn and the offensive sets and bbiq is so far and above what we have.

Reaction Score
Don't worry it will be easier in the Zombie Big East.

Reaction Score
When do people start holding Hurley accountable?

He should be. Terrible offensive sets. Sitting Akok for two offensive fouls in the first half when he averages 2 fouls per 40 minutes. Doubling everything on defense which leaves shooters wide open or the big man rolling to the basket wide open. At one point in the first half he played the 5-9 guys after his hockey subs. Severely out coached two games in a row.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I didn't want to believe how bad our talent dropped off but the results speak for themselves.

Reaction Score
Apparently 2 more years.
Well once all his players are seniors. I think he’s good but not great. And needs to show some humility and growth as well. One thing about his rebuilds too. He was a big name in lower mid major land so recruiting wasn’t so hard but he never moved to a bigger conference. I am cheering harder than my responses may show but we really need total and full accountability across the board. If we are pushing for a bad record with all the young guys I’m all for it so long as these game plans, repeating post game interviews and looking ahead to next year (again) and the next stop.

Reaction Score
We play in the 8th best conference in American are are completely uncompetitive. Next year we will be in a top 3 league.

It better change. Dramatically. Or it's gonna be worse next year.
My point exactly

Reaction Score
This team is legitimately bad. I was fooled earlier in the season. UConn has a long way to go to be good again. A winning record this season is about all we can hope for.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom