486 yds 2 TDs | The Boneyard

486 yds 2 TDs

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
How is that even possible? Three TOs (all within the 30 yd line or so) and about 100 penalty yds. The Buss fumble on the 10 after our best passing play was killer as was the Scott fumble after a long first drive. If we clean that up we can be productive and win some 42-35 type games. A reliable RB needs to emerge though. No idea what Hopkins was thinking leaving but hey.

Everyone is lamenting Pindell’s deep ball ability but he doesn’t need to be Aaron Rodgers. If he keeps the D honest with his legs he should have guys wide open 15-20 yds out. Looking at the box, believe it or not, we were about even pass/rush yards.

I just pray the defense can stop somebody and maybe we’ll win games.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
We did the exact same thing last year. Gained tons of yards and then found new and impressive ways to screw up when in or approaching the red zone. Not sure what the issue is.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
We did the exact same thing last year. Gained tons of yards and then found new and impressive ways to screw up when in or approaching the red zone. Not sure what the issue is.

Losing teams fail to properly execute at the most critical times.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
How is that even possible? Three TOs (all within the 30 yd line or so) and about 100 penalty yds. The Buss fumble on the 10 after our best passing play was killer as was the Scott fumble after a long first drive. If we clean that up we can be productive and win some 42-35 type games. A reliable RB needs to emerge though. No idea what Hopkins was thinking leaving but hey.

Everyone is lamenting Pindell’s deep ball ability but he doesn’t need to be Aaron Rodgers. If he keeps the D honest with his legs he should have guys wide open 15-20 yds out. Looking at the box, believe it or not, we were about even pass/rush yards.

I heard UCF was going to have turnovers and penalties because of a new coach.

Weird it was the team full of inexperienced players.

Reaction Score

I think people get this wrong about Pindell. The problem isn't JUST that his arm strength doesn't allow long vertical passing plays. Its that it ALSO doesn't allow the type of horizontal stretching of the defense that Milton just destroyed us with on those bubbles and slants. If you can't stretch the field Vertically or Horizontally, the field becomes compressed for the running game.

Again, he had a good game, and I thought he made a LOT of progression. Liked what I saw overall from Pindell. Just the reality of his limitations.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The offensive schemes and players are good enough to approach 30 pts on most games throughout the rest of the season. The TO's in UCF's territory were worth 10-14 points.

Reaction Score
I heard UCF was going to have turnovers and penalties because of a new coach.

Weird it was the team full of inexperienced players.
That’s what happens when u get players that have a high football IQ. Plus, inexperience shouldn’t matter. Coaching on UCF is hate to say it outstanding. That team was very disciplined and u can tell they were

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom