46-19 | The Boneyard

46-19

Reaction Score
Clingan’ s hands are amazing, who gets rebounds over him? Only one guy, Watson.

Reaction Score
Clingan had 4 offensive rebounds because of his size and always knows where to be

The rest were just straight hustle by guys who could have just got back in transition, but really wanted to win that game

Great effort!

Reaction Score
Clingan had 4 offensive rebounds because of his size and always knows where to be

The rest were just straight hustle by guys who could have just got back in transition, but really wanted to win that game

Great effort!
The play where he got someone’s bad miss, picked the ball up and put it up as he spun to face the hoop. Not sure if that was luck, because it was unbelievably gorgeous. A very tough angle and he made it look like a wide open layup.

His hands are magnets for the ball, so many times a board gets loose near him, and he reaches down with 2 opposing players, seems like he always comes away with the ball. I think it’s the hands on both he and Sanogo that make us so tough, our guys throw bullet passes and they just effortlessly grab the ball

Reaction Score
That is honestly one of the most insane stats I've seen in awhile. Holy crap. We nearly had as many offensive boards (18) than they had total.
I remember PC out rebounding us by thirty 2012-13 , and we still won.
I think they had 20 TO’s .
We had a bunch ourselves last night
which is why the game was closer than it should have been.
But we were physically dominant and clutch last night.

Reaction Score
The play where he got someone’s bad miss, picked the ball up and put it up as he spun to face the hoop. Not sure if that was luck, because it was unbelievably gorgeous. A very tough angle and he made it look like a wide open layup.

His hands are magnets for the ball, so many times a board gets loose near him, and he reaches down with 2 opposing players, seems like he always comes away with the ball. I think it’s the hands on both he and Sanogo that make us so tough, our guys throw bullet passes and they just effortlessly grab the ball
It definitely gets overlooked how well a 7’2 reaches down and picks up a lose ball that several other guys are also going for. That’s just not something that centers do, especially one THAT big

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom