4 NCAA selection & more videos Geno, Nike, Caroline, Azzi, Aaliyah, Dorka, Lou (no Aburey?) | The Boneyard

4 NCAA selection & more videos Geno, Nike, Caroline, Azzi, Aaliyah, Dorka, Lou (no Aburey?)

Reaction Score
Nice interviews... nice smiles all around. Including mine.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Thanks.
  • Aubrey's back still an issue, as of Sunday :(.
  • Dorka sounds like a coach... Better depth means more aggressive defense and that's where runs come from... Love it.

Reaction Score
Azzi is so smart and so articulate that I listen to her in amazement. She and Geno were asked the same key question: Is there more pressure on Azzi given the absence of Paige? Both responded really well, but the truth is that we really do need for Azzi to channel Paige's amazing renaissance in last year's tournament. I think that starting with the Indiana game, then NC State, then Stanford, UConn played the best series in its storied history. No matter what Buckets does for the rest of her career, none of us will ever forget the end of the NC State game.
BUT in this year's Iowa tussle, Azzi had her Paige moment: she almost single-handedly erased a 15-point second half deficit in mere minutes. That is the power of athletic genius. Boom, boom, boom: game over.
Azzi said with complete confidence that she's ready for whatever comes. Can't wait.

Reaction Score
Thanks.
  • Aubrey's back still an issue, as of Sunday :(.
  • Dorka sounds like a coach... Better depth means more aggressive defense and that's where runs come from... Love it.
I was thinking the same thing as i was listening to Dorka. She would make a fine coach!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom