4 Deep for Tre Mitchell (9/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Interestingly no Notre Dame coaches

center comparison.png

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Noticed the 30% 3p%, can he actually shoot 3s?
His stroke is solid. I’m actually more disappointed with his FT%, but there is potential for him to stretch the floor unlike Kofi or Wahab.

In regards to his 3P%, he started EYBL play 0/9 from 3 in his first 5 games. From then on, he went 10/25 which is 40%.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
His stroke is solid. I’m actually more disappointed with his FT%, but there is potential for him to stretch the floor unlike Kofi or Wahab.

In regards to his 3P%, he started EYBL play 0/9 from 3 in his first 5 games. From then on, he went 10/25 which is 40%.

I don't know first hand, but I feel like kids these days don't put in the work at the FT line in practice that they do from say the 3pt line.

FT% is something that can often be improved greatly with a concentrated effort. jmo

Reaction Score
I don't know first hand, but I feel like kids these days don't put in the work at the FT line in practice that they do from say the 3pt line.

FT% is something that can often be improved greatly with a concentrated effort. jmo

Anything can be improved greatly with concentrated effort. Realistically, with how bad the shooting numbers are from deep, 10-15ft jumpers need to be the priority for these guys.

Kofi has stone hands. No touch at all. Mitchell is definitely the best shooter of the bunch.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Anything can be improved greatly with concentrated effort. Realistically, with how bad the shooting numbers are from deep, 10-15ft jumpers need to be the priority for these guys.

Unless you're Shaq haha

What I was trying to get at is that, the improvement at the FT line would be greater relative to the rest of their game, given so little focused work in high school.

Reaction Score
Unless you're Shaq haha

What I was trying to get at is that, the improvement at the FT line would be greater relative to the rest of their game, given so little focused work in high school.

Agreed. For a guy like kofi could be +2 ppg

Reaction Score
Haven’t heard much on us and Mitchell in past couple months, could we be trying to rekindle a relationship because we’re slipping on others? Or is the staff just keeping options open?

Reaction Score
Haven’t heard much on us and Mitchell in past couple months, could we be trying to rekindle a relationship because we’re slipping on others? Or is the staff just keeping options open?
Kofi is just a bigger name and our #1 priority big man, but Mitchell has visited UConn and has always been a target. The staff watched Expressions games all spring and summer, so while maybe we could have been on him a little harder, it’s not like we just stopped recruiting him at some point.

Reaction Score
Kofi is just a bigger name and our #1 priority big man, but Mitchell has visited UConn and has always been a target. The staff watched Expressions games all spring and summer, so while maybe we could have been on him a little harder, it’s not like we just stopped recruiting him at some point.

Disregarding ranking, I think Kofi is more the hurley style of big. A bruiser who can clean up the boards, screen well, and finish lobs/layups. Very guard amd wing heavy system.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
Is Tre Mitchell the kid from east catholic or am i thinking of somebody else?

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
We have literally a miniscule chance here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom