4-0 UConn After 2 | The Boneyard

4-0 UConn After 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn cannot have any slip ups against Army and Sacred Heart, the bottom two teams in the league, in the next couple weeks in order to get a first round bye. Its a tight battle to stay in the top four. They could win the league tournament if they play up to their potential.

Reaction Score
Looks like Cav got the team squared away after last night's tough loss...on the road tonight in Worcester and UCONN is up 4-0 at the start of the 3rd period. Robby Nichols is in net tonight.
Goals tonight by Sharib, Ferris, Poe (PP) and Norris

Reaction Score
The other four teams UConn is fighting with to avoid getting the five seed all won tonight. Its going to be a tight battle all the way to the last game of the regular season to earn the first round bye. Its imperative UConn gets 8 points from its next 4 games. Staying out of the 4/5 matchup in the second round would also be huge. So hopefully they can earn a top 3 seed.

Reaction Score
Can't believe I went to this game but it was worth it! The streets were very bad. Had to get pushed out of the driveway. Then had to leave after the second period and I never leave games early. Holy Cross has AWESOME seats. I am going to miss the AHA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul