3X3 Women's Medal Ceremony | The Boneyard

3X3 Women's Medal Ceremony

Reaction Score
I admit I am sentimental. I watched the final game on USA network and they didn't broadcast the Medal ceremony. I truly enjoyed watching our USA team this past week and I wanted to see them get their medals. You can find the ceremony through this link. Navigate to 146:00 to see it in full. You may have to watch one or two commercials before it starts.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thank you much for posting this, @Jackalope. I enjoyed it. I remember watching Katie Lou, Pheesa, Janae, and that other girl win the USA basketball 3x3 gold medal when they were high school seniors.

Reaction Score
Fantastic, poor Katie Lou, injured and couldn't play in her one and only National Championship Game and now unable to represent her country and earn a gold metal. Congratulations to the four women who will always be the first to win a gold metal in this sport.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Fantastic, poor Katie Lou, injured and couldn't play in her one and only National Championship Game and now unable to represent her country and earn a gold metal. Congratulations to the four women who will always be the first to win a gold metal in this sport.
I know Katie Lou had a real cruel shock but I am happy to recall that she is finding her way on perhaps the best team in the WNBA as well as playing at a high level with her sister in Spain. Alot of good times ahead.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom