3X3 US National Championship rosters announced | The Boneyard

3X3 US National Championship rosters announced

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Rosters are out for the 3X3 U18 trials which begin April 13. The defending champs will have a slightly different look. Paige Bueckers, Hailey Van Lith, and Sam Brunelle are back but Alliyah Boston has been replaced by...Haley Jones. I'm putting my money on that team.

Azzi Fudd and Amari DeBerry will be teammates, and UConn players of interest Sasha Goforth and Shay Bollin also made rosters.

USA Basketball 3x3 U18 National Championships Rosters Finalized

USA Basketball 3x3 U18 National Championships Rosters Finalized

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
Brunelle, Bueckers, Jones and Van Lith on the same team? Dang. That 3x3 team is basically one post player short of a national championship-caliber level team.

ETA: One other thing to note. I'm not sure quite what it means, but look for the foursome this weekend:
  • Brunelle, Bueckers, Van Lith and Jones will participate in the 2019 NCAA Next Generation for Women at the 2019 NCAA Women’s Final Four.

Another interesting roster to watch:
Team Denver’s roster includes Francesca Belibi (Regis Jesuit H.S./ Aurora, Colo.); Cameron Brink(Southridge H.S./Beaverton, Ore.); Jana Van Gytenbeek (Cherry Creek H.S./Greenwood Village, Colo.); and Avery Vansickle (Regis Jesuit H.S./Castle Rock, Colo.).

Belibi, Brink and Gytenbeek are all future Stanford teammates. We could get an early preview of what part of a starting lineup for the Cardinal will look like come 2021.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
a tribe called ‘Quest’ sure looks good to me, too !!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom