3rd Down Thunder Kiss ... for Spackler | The Boneyard

3rd Down Thunder Kiss ... for Spackler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He lives not too far from me. Talked to him a few times. Very friendly but his appearance is shocking for small town Connecticutians. He scares the little old ladies. Smaller guy than you can imagine, everybody looks bigger on stage. Sheri gave the town hell a couple years ago, for putting a skateboard park next to their property. Noise complaints. It was really funny. Sheri Moon Zombie angry at skateboarders for making noise.

I'm sure he'd be happy to have his music in the stadium. If the price is right. This sound byte is exactly what I was thinking of. Very cool. I think one howl is plenty tho. One is enough.

The proper course would be to contact his agent. Would be cool.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
That's fantastic, the first thirty second are perfect for what they need.

I like the multiple howls and barks to go with the Husky theme. Much better than rabid growls...

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
I'm sure he'd be happy to have his music in the stadium. If the price is right. This sound byte is exactly what I was thinking of. Very cool. I think one howl is plenty tho. One is enough.

The proper course would be to contact his agent. Would be cool.

Yesterday you wrote: "Rob Zombie. I bet I could get him to come up with a great sound for the stadium. Will look into it. "

Isn't that better than going to his agent and offering money?

Reaction Score
Yesterday you wrote: "Rob Zombie. I bet I could get him to come up with a great sound for the stadium. Will look into it. "

Isn't that better than going to his agent and offering money?

yeah, when he gets his pool closed by somebody I know in a week or two, he'll get asked about it, until then, and the next time I see him somewhere around Woodbury/Bethlehem, which is more often in the fall and winter, than the summer, I'll ask him personally. It would be better if UCONN approached his agent, if they're serious, because his response to me, would be for certain, yeah - that's cool, call my agent. jack wagon.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Im nearby as well - thought I heard he was moving out of the area?

Reaction Score
Im nearby as well - thought I heard he was moving out of the area?

House is on the market, they put it up this summer. His wife really doesn't like the skate board park, they really like the area, and will probably stay somewhere in the area - just get somewhere more remote - Washington Depot, something like that, which is hard to believe, that Woodbury is not a remote, backwoods CT town anymore. LOL. Urban sprawl. Last time I saw him was in the spring. I know people that do talk to him and his wife on regular basis, because they service the property regularly, and last time I saw him personally was in the spring. As long as they still own that house and live in it, I know I'll run into him again sooner or later as the seasons change again. I won't say why.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
yeah, when he gets his pool closed by somebody I know in a week or two, he'll get asked about it, until then, and the next time I see him somewhere around Woodbury/Bethlehem, which is more often in the fall and winter, than the summer, I'll ask him personally. It would be better if UCONN approached his agent, if they're serious, because his response to me, would be for certain, yeah - that's cool, call my agent. jack wagon.

So, when you implied you had a good enough relationship with him to "get him to come up with a great sound for the stadium." it was just part of your rich fantasy life.

Cool. That's what I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek