360 Hoops... anyone ever watched this? | The Boneyard

360 Hoops... anyone ever watched this?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I don't understand what the point is... what are these kids learning that would be applicable to college or pro hoops? I suppose one might learn to not take fouls or charges as points are automatically deducted instead of sending shooters to the stripe, but with college and pros both highly valuing 3-point shots, I'm not seeing developmental value here.

Thoughts?

Reaction Score
I don't understand what the point is... what are these kids learning that would be applicable to college or pro hoops? I suppose one might learn to not take fouls or charges as points are automatically deducted instead of sending shooters to the stripe, but with college and pros both highly valuing 3-point shots, I'm not seeing developmental value here.

Thoughts?

What did I just watch? These aren’t kids and they aren’t learning anything. These are guys who played college hoops and couldn’t stick anywhere internationally, so they’re happy with $1000 each for winning some whacky basketball-ish game. Only guy I recognized was Willie Rodriguez, who flamed out at my low-major alma mater, Binghamton. Refs look like they’re being forced to wear flagpoles as some sort of cruel punishment.

Reaction Score
Densmore-Field-Aerial-893de8045056a36_893de8f7-5056-a36a-07d90e6b7905a932.jpg
baseball 360 is so much better

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I swear, until now, when I saw a mention of this, I misread it as 365 Hoops, and thought it was some trainer's slogan about working at it every day. So now I have wasted almost 6 minutes trying my best to watch it.
This is pretty much unwatchable.
Why is the ref wearing a face mask and a snorkel? Or is that a periscope?
What drugs was the guy who conceived this "sport" on?
Does the announcer really believe, as he says about 50 seconds in, that these are 'the best men's players in the world'?
The refs (4 of them?) just stand in place. Takes four refs to watch six players I guess.
Did I mention that this is pretty much unwatchable?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Thoughts?

Damn, that's dumb.

Reaction Score
Refs look like they're wearing go pros on the top of those poles. What other purpose could they serve?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
7 posts of hardcore hype, and you're still not gonna get me to watch it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom