32:11 In To The Game Observations | The Boneyard

32:11 In To The Game Observations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
UConn is very poor at making layups. Not just tonight. Seems like every game UConn airballs or puts one of the backboard without hitting the rim. Usually multiple times.

Everyone can please put the Shonn Miller to Deandre Daniels comparisons to rest. This game, actually the past two seasons, have been an unintentional Daniels and Giffey appreciation fest.

I have a feeling that Stone knows exactly what he can do against Brimah based off of their scrimmages during pick up games.

There's a huge difference between using Hamilton as point forward and as a PG. The sooner the staff realizes this the better the team will be.

Gibbs has no idea what his role is as far as scorer vice distributor.

Coaching staff has some soul searching on how to build a team identity this year. No player is strong enough to force their will on the rest of the team. It's up to the coaches.

And somehow, in spite of all of this, with 4:40 left in the game, it's a three possession game.

I don't know what this team can do mostly because they don't know what they can do.

Reaction Score
Gibbs has no idea what his role is as far as scorer vice distributor.
This is what sticks out to me. Gibbs is too good a player - he's proved it in a good league - to be so passive. He doesn't attack when he catches on a curl, and he's afraid to get into the teeth of the defense to make a play.

It's frustrating because those are two things he did at an elite level for Seton Hall.

Ollie's got some work to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky