30,000+ tix have been sold for UConn's football home games against Louisville & Rutger | The Boneyard

30,000+ tix have been sold for UConn's football home games against Louisville & Rutger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Butts in the seats will be probably be a different story I guess:

NHRJimFuller
12:55pm via TweetDeck
More than 30,000 tickets have been sold for#UConn's football home games against Louisville and Rutgers

Reaction Score
Red shirts in the seats will be another story too.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Well they have like 25-26k season ticket holders so without an idea of how far over 30k not all that useful to know.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'll wager heavily that a good amount of these tickets (I'm guessing 5k) are part of the three game Michigan package.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Other than the Maryland game, these were the two other good games with the Michigan 3-pack. I hope we're closer to 40K than 30K since "more than 30K" could mean 30,001 have been sold. It would be outstanding to be able to boast about an increase to attendance in this lousy season.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I guess I've known this: But Friday is an 8:30 kick. That's rough if it gets ugly.

Dooley

Reaction Score
Yeah, and I'm sure ESPiN would love nothing more than to pan around our empty stadium in the second half to make their witty comments. Late arrivals too if people hang out in the parking lot to watch/listen to the end of the basketball game.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yeah, and I'm sure ESPiN would love nothing more than to pan around our empty stadium in the second half to make their witty comments. Late arrivals too if people hang out in the parking lot to watch/listen to the end of the basketball game.

This is a conspiracy that exists in people's heads.

Reaction Score
I guess I've known this: But Friday is an 8:30 kick. That's rough if it gets ugly.
Granted the game may get ugly but it would look great for us to see a full stadium of crazy fans supporting the team with signs and chants. We can still use this to out advantage

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Granted the game may get ugly but it would look great for us to see a full stadium of crazy fans supporting the team with signs and chants. We can still use this to out advantage

Seriously can you hook me up with whatever drugs you take?

Dooley

Reaction Score
From UConnBlog.com...http://www.theuconnblog.com/2013/10/28/5037848/monday-morning-mash-up-week-10

6.) There are roughly 1,800 tickets left for UConn’s next game at home against Louisville. The most expensive ticket (located in the "Executive Snoots" section) is going for $437. The cheapest seat comes in at a ripe $10. Here’s the kicker though—shipping for that ticket will cost you $16.95.

Reaction Score
This is a conspiracy that exists in people's heads.
Not that I disagree, but....
On the ESPN mobile app, on the CFB scoreboard, when you click to get a league, the AAC is no longer the first league shown. It is now ACC followed by "American". So, if you are tin foil hat wearing believer, this is further proof of the conspiracy.

Dooley

Reaction Score
On the ESPN mobile app, on the CFB scoreboard, when you click to get a league, the AAC is no longer the first league shown. It is now ACC followed by "American". So, if you are tin foil hat wearing believer, this is further proof of the conspiracy.

Let's just say this, if there isn't an ESPiN conspiracy going on, there is a TREMENDOUS amount of quotes, comments, actions, inactions, and content that is making it very hard to prove otherwise. It may all be in our heads, sure, but I also think there are a fair amount of Fruit grads employed there that are mighty happy to kick UCONN while it's down.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Yes because most football fans pick their favorite league based on alphabetical order.

Especially when the AAC office has all but begged people to call it the American.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Let's just say this, if there isn't an ESPiN conspiracy going on, there is a TREMENDOUS amount of quotes, comments, actions, inactions, and content that is making it very hard to prove otherwise. It may all be in our heads, sure, but I also think there are a fair amount of Fruit grads employed there that are mighty happy to kick UCONN while it's down.

Maybe don't go 10-21 and be a 4 TD dog at home... then fewer people kick you.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
From UConnBlog.com...http://www.theuconnblog.com/2013/10/28/5037848/monday-morning-mash-up-week-10

6.) There are roughly 1,800 tickets left for UConn’s next game at home against Louisville. The most expensive ticket (located in the "Executive Snoots" section) is going for $437. The cheapest seat comes in at a ripe $10. Here’s the kicker though—shipping for that ticket will cost you $16.95.

On this note (I may post this in the ticket exchange in a few days) I have four tickets for Friday's game (from one of the Michigan three game deals) that are free to a good home. All I ask is a promise to actually use them. Send me a PM and we can work out delivery, likely in the blue lot before the game.

Reaction Score
Seriously can you hook me up with whatever drugs you take?
We finally have common ground , we both agree u need medicine. Seriously just thinking conference realignment. Big crowd lots of signs and cheering. Big statement on tv. Dont give the announcers anything negative to say about the fan support. That n tv markets are the biggest driving force. Showing solid fan support and a strong hire can say alot to a new conference.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
We finally have common ground , we both agree u need medicine. Seriously just thinking conference realignment. Big crowd lots of signs and cheering. Big statement on tv. Dont give the announcers anything negative to say about the fan support. That n tv markets are the biggest driving force. Showing solid fan support and a strong hire can say alot to a new conference.

For the love of God I'll spell it out for you..

I'd expect someone who is a UConn fan to realize by now they don't allow signs in Rentschler Field. It's only been a decade of no signs.

Nobody is making any big statement. It's going to be cold, it's going to be late and it's going to be a blowout. There are going to be like 15k people there at 10:30 when the second half kicks off.

Reaction Score

I'd expect someone who is a UConn fan to realize by now they don't allow signs in Rentschler Field. It's only been a decade of no signs.

jerks wont allow me to bring in reptiles, glass bottles, or fireworks either

Reaction Score

Nobody is making any big statement. It's going to be cold, it's going to be late and it's going to be a blowout. There are going to be like 15k people there at 10:30 when the second half kicks off.
Your optimism amazes me. U should change your name to walter11
You call yourself a husky fan u have them doomed from the start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member