$3 tickets for tomorrow 's game | The Boneyard

$3 tickets for tomorrow 's game

Reaction Score
I can't get out of NYC in time to get to Gampel tomorrow but through the espn app I saw tickets as low as $3. Something called vivid seats powers it. $8 for section 221.....center court. Support the team if you can for short coin.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
It would be nice to see more faces around me!!!!!

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Bought 2 tickets for $13 each taxes and fees included on stubhub. Might as well show some support for the last game of the season at home. And whether or not this is the last game KO coaches on campus, I want to be there to thank him for his service and dedication to our university. Let's win this one for pure pride! Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
As brutal as these past 2 seasons have been, I will definitely go to give Ollie a round of applause at his last home game. I hope/think he will get that regardless of the outcome.

Reaction Score
These 3 games, Temple, @Houston and round one of AACT could be Ollies last 3 games. Wow.

Reaction Score
Bought 2 tickets for $13 each taxes and fees included on stubhub. Might as well show some support for the last game of the season at home. And whether or not this is the last game KO coaches on campus, I want to be there to thank him for his service and dedication to our university. Let's win this one for pure pride! Go Huskies!

Man. This kind of stopped me in my tracks to think of it this way.

Anyway, I was impressed that they drew 8,000+ on Sunday against Memphis. I assume it will be less for a weeknight game.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Anyway, I was impressed that they drew 8,000+ on Sunday against Memphis. I assume it will be less for a weeknight game.

The 200’s sections were loaded. But the lower level was maybe 20% full plus upper student sections on both sides were very empty (don’t yell at me I don’t blame them).

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The 200’s sections were loaded. But the lower level was maybe 20% full plus upper student sections on both sides were very empty (don’t yell at me I don’t blame them).
Anyway, I was impressed that they drew 8,000+ on Sunday against Memphis.

It's funny how they come up with the attendance numbers. It's clearly not fannies in the seats or tickets sold. It looks like it's unsold tickets available to the public minus capacity. Those empty student sections are counted as attendance, I believe.

But it's a good thing the 200's level was loaded. Those are the fans the program needs to encourage.

Reaction Score

It's funny how they come up with the attendance numbers. It's clearly not fannies in the seats or tickets sold. It looks like it's unsold tickets available to the public minus capacity. Those empty student sections are counted as attendance, I believe.

But it's a good thing the 200's level was loaded. Those are the fans the program needs to encourage.

I could never really tell because the camera didn't pan out far enough (which might have been telling). Based on the empty seats at the Cincinnati game a few weeks earlier, I expected half capacity at most for Sunday's game. I think the number they publish is people through the gate, but I could be wrong.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom