3 no calls on jalen | The Boneyard

3 no calls on jalen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We are getting murdered by the refs. When we go to the hole, we get no calls. They get every call in the book. Hopefully, it will balance out. We need to keep attacking the basket and get fouled.

Reaction Score
cmon. They are really good though

Jalen drives, jumps, extends his own arm, and then hangs and shoots on the way down. Refs never give you the benefit of the doubt if you extend your own arm.

Reaction Score
Jalen drives, jumps, extends his own arm, and then hangs and shoots on the way down. Refs never give you the benefit of the doubt if you extend your own arm.

Yeah because only UConn players do that.

Reaction Score
Yeah because only UConn players do that.

Did you see one Kansas player do it to the extent that Jalen or Purvis do it? I'm being serious. I can't remember it one time.

Reaction Score
We don't ever seem to get a call at the rim but it's not the reason we lost. Kansas is the better team but happy we showed heart in the second half and never quit, just wasn't our night. The future is bright.

Reaction Score
Did you see one Kansas player do it to the extent that Jalen or Purvis do it? I'm being serious. I can't remember it one time.
Did you watch their bigs knock ours off their feet?

Reaction Score
We don't ever seem to get a call at the rim but it's not the reason we lost. Kansas is the better team but happy we showed heart in the second half and never quit, just wasn't our night. The future is bright.
True, bad seed in the wrong bracket.

Reaction Score
Did you watch their bigs knock ours off their feet?

There was one w/ Lucas and Traylor blocking the shot that I do remember. But the others, honestly, I don't. If you rock the chatroom, everything is a foul. I honestly do not think most of it is. Bigs are allowed to be there. They are allowed to have their hands up and absorb some contact. Our bigs get called for fouls b/c they have Tyler Olander syndrome; which is that they keep their hands straight up with position until the very last second when they brings their arms down. That's a foul every single time.

Reaction Score
I don't know, I complain about the refs a ton, but I didn't think they were an issue tonight.

Reaction Score
I don't know, I complain about the refs a ton, but I didn't think they were an issue tonight.
Not an issue. Just the few no calls in jalen. KU is a machine. I think our 09 team would be a great matchup with them. We would win.

Reaction Score
Two of their big "look at me" blocks were egregious goaltends. Especially on Jalens drive. Pushes on every board a few drives where our guys go up and miraculously end up on their butts. Other than that the refs were fine.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Our guards don't know how to take the hit to get a foul like Kemba, Bazz and Boat were able to do. That includes Hamilton. I haven't looked at the stats but I bet this years group of guards had half the trips to the line that Kemba Bazz and Boat had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom