3 Games in 7 Days | The Boneyard

3 Games in 7 Days

C

Chief00

Starting on Saturday (Butler), we will have 3 games in 7 days. The other games are Monday (DePaul) and Friday (Villanova). We will see how James steps up against injury adversity and if the team gets into a good basketball rhythm.

It will be good to focus on basketball rather than other narratives such as if Dan Hurley will Follow the UNAUTHENIC Chief00 Twitter account. Chief is hoping he won’t. But, don’t tell him that or he might as a joke on Chief.

Reaction Score
No doubt that this is a serious early leg to our season, there are 8 more games in January. Love this, I think we will win most of these if our team offense keeps developing. Our defense and rebounding are good and getting better; that offense just needs to come together. Top 25 here we come.

Reaction Score
Hope all games go off as scheduled and players/staff can stay healthy and virus-free. Thinking 7-1 going into Nova game.. A strong January puts us in great shape for our end of season goals.

And nestled in between games 2 and 3 of next week.. Hopefully we'll have some good news from CF to start building our 2022 recruiting class.

Last edited:
C

Chief00

Hope all games go off as scheduled and players/staff can stay healthy and virus-free. Thinking 7-1 going into Nova game.. A strong January puts us in great shape for our end of season goals.

And nestled in between game 2 and 3 of next week.. Hopefully we'll have some good news from CF to start building our 2022 recruiting class.
Thanks @Grey Goose, Chief appreciates your insights as always. True, staff is also working hard on 2022. Chief will be cheering them on.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
It will be good to focus on basketball rather than other narratives such as if Dan Hurley will Follow the UNAUTHENIC Chief00 Twitter account. Chief is hoping he won’t. But, don’t tell him that or he might as a joke on Chief.

I mean, this is next level stuff. I've got to hand it to you. You are playinig 4d chess right now, and I have mixed emotions about it. I want to hate it, because its, well, you know, you, but I'd be a liar if I didnt admit that I have a a little bit of admiration for this new game you are playing.

You are simutaneously admitting you have a Twitter while calling that Twitter unauthentic and saying that you hope Hurley wont follow your Twitter, when you know that him following your Twitter is the ultimate affirmation of your "insiderness" .

It's really Meta.

I begrudgingly tip my cap to you, Chief.

Reaction Score
No doubt that this is a serious early leg to our season, there are 8 more games in January. Love this, I think we will win most of these if our team offense keeps developing. Our defense and rebounding are good and getting better; that offense just needs to come together. Top 25 here we come.
You are a pessimist. I think we will win all of them.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Starting on Saturday (Butler), we will have 3 games in 7 days. The other games are Monday (DePaul) and Friday (Villanova). We will see how James steps up against injury adversity and if the team gets into a good basketball rhythm.

Any tipoffs slated for 11:11? Casual fans need details...

Reaction Score
I mean, this is next level stuff. I've got to hand it to you. You are playinig 4d chess right now, and I have mixed emotions about it. I want to hate it, because its, well, you know, you, but I'd be a liar if I didnt admit that I have a a little bit of admiration for this new game you are playing.

You are simutaneously admitting you have a Twitter while calling that Twitter unauthentic and saying that you hope Hurley wont follow your Twitter, when you know that him following your Twitter is the ultimate affirmation of your "insiderness" .

It's really Meta.

I begrudgingly tip my cap to you, Chief.
I hate to go further into the rabbit hole, but I think the Chief00BY Twitter account is truly an imposter/parody. I believe our Chief00 when he says that. When I read @Grey Goose and @Chief00, I have a very strong sense that I am reading the same author. I do not get that sense when reading Twitter Chief.

Reaction Score
Another slow day at work?? As you and many Yarders have pointed out to me over a period of time.. I am nothing more than a casual fan who doesn't bring any meaningful analytical content to my posts..

Surely you would characterize Chief as non-casual.. You can't fake being an expert.. Can you??Can't comment on the Twitter stuff..No interest..

Perhaps your time would be better spent going down a different rabbit hole with your conspiracy theories..

Thanks for the shout out and enjoy your weekend.. Be water my friend.

Reaction Score
Jinxed...

What’s worse is literally every other team is scheduled for saturday so a St. John’s, Georgetown, or providence make up isn’t possible unless their opponent has a covid case

Reaction Score
Jinxed...

What’s worse is literally every other team is scheduled for saturday so a St. John’s, Georgetown, or providence make up isn’t possible unless their opponent has a covid case

Just wait a couple days, another BE program will have COVID issues. :)

Reaction Score

WRONG. Why did you have a to jinx it?

C

Chief00

Jinxed...

Wow - The 3 games in 7 days did not last long. Time to go with the NFL system, play with the guys you have and get on with it.

Reaction Score
Another slow day at work?? As you and many Yarders have pointed out to me over a period of time.. I am nothing more than a casual fan who doesn't bring any meaningful analytical content to my posts..

Surely you would characterize Chief as non-casual.. You can't fake being an expert.. Can you??Can't comment on the Twitter stuff..No interest..

Perhaps your time would be better spent going down a different rabbit hole with your conspiracy theories..

Thanks for the shout out and enjoy your weekend.. Be water my friend.

When Chief duck up this back and forth it's going to be like Kevin Durant forgetting he was posting from his burner account.

Reaction Score
When Chief duck up this back and forth it's going to be like Kevin Durant forgetting he was posting from his burner accoun
I hear you Ern.. Looking forward to having my own identity back.. Been a tough few months..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom