3/9 game time announced | The Boneyard

3/9 game time announced

Reaction Score
Primetime
Deion Sanders Sport GIF by Coach Prime

Reaction Score
To be clear, for those who still claim we have no brand value in hoops, that means 4 of our final six regular season games are on OVER THE AIR NETWORK BROADCASTS. Two of those four in prime time.
You have to admit, though, it probably helps that we're #1 and on a 14 game winning streak.
The casual fans will tune in to see what this UConn team is all about. A friend in Nashville, who doesn't follow college sports much today, was excited to let me know recently how good UConn looked in a game he tuned in on because he heard they were #1. He played football at UMass in the 60's so to him what UConn is doing on the national stage is beyond belief.

Reaction Score
You have to admit, though, it probably helps that we're #1 and on a 14 game winning streak.
The casual fans will tune in to see what this UConn team is all about. A friend in Nashville, who doesn't follow college sports much today, was excited to let me know recently how good UConn looked in a game he tuned in on because he heard they were #1. He played football at UMass in the 60's so to him what UConn is doing on the national stage is beyond belief.
Of course that's relevant. But I don't get your point -- you want us to NOT be able to take advantage of success? You can't think that a Wake Forest or a Washington State having the same year we are would be given that many prime slots.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score

When did this phone call take place? 1999? Lol?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom