2nd half quietness | The Boneyard

2nd half quietness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone else enjoy the beginning of the 2nd half when, what I am assuming were technical difficulties, prevented us from listening to the announcers babble about something other than the game on hand?

I think those two were the were the worst announcers of the year, so far.

Reaction Score
Anyone else enjoy the beginning of the 2nd half when, what I am assuming were technical difficulties, prevented us from listening to the announcers babble about something other than the game on hand?

I think those two were the were the worst announcers of the year, so far.
They were observing a moment of silence in solidarity with the LGBT community.
Whatever the reason, yeah didn’t miss the nattering & babbling

MdStang

Greetings From Geezerville
Reaction Score
Yes, this was a moment of silence in solidarity with the LGBT community and corporate colleagues at Disney in reaction to the Florida "Don't Say Gay" law. Another ESPN broadcasting crew started this yesterday.

In case you've been living in a cave for the last 20 years the LGBT community includes several of the all time great Huskie players. So maybe a little respect is warranted.

Reaction Score
Every time I listen to ESPN basketball announcers I think these are the worst announcers I've ever heard (except for Eric Fried). But these were the worst announcers ever. How did they ever get the job? Call the game, please.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Every time I listen to ESPN basketball announcers I think these are the worst announcers I've ever heard (except for Eric Fried). But these were the worst announcers ever. How did they ever get the job? Call the game, please.
Too many games, not enough good announcers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom