2K Classic Times | The Boneyard

2K Classic Times

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Cuse expected to be any good this year?

Reaction Score
The early game is nice in terms of getting home at a reasonable hour, but will be tricky to get out there in time for tip-0ff.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Is that tweet put out by the organizers? If one of those other 4 teams happened to win 2 games are they eligible for the championship rounds?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I think so. They should finish better than 9th but that isn't a given. I'm not sure if anyone left early plus they have Carey coming in too. Nice early test for us.

Reaction Score
Is that tweet put out by the organizers? If one of those other 4 teams happened to win 2 games are they eligible for the championship rounds?

I think the 4 are locked in regardless of what happens on campus.

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
Cuse will be absolutely dirty. They return all 5 starters from a team that was just starting to figure it out in March. Couple of guys who could’ve made the NBA decided to return such as Tyus Battle. And of course Carey coming in.
But remember, UConn has played against these guys multiple times so they should now what to expect. And oh yeah, Hurley.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Cuse will be absolutely dirty. They return all 5 starters from a team that was just starting to figure it out in March. Couple of guys who could’ve made the NBA decided to return such as Tyus Battle. And of course Carey coming in.
But remember, UConn has played against these guys multiple times so they should now what to expect. And oh yeah, Hurley.
IDK about just figuring it out in March. They were not a good team at all, all season. That being said they will be significantly better this year

Reaction Score
They lost Moyer who started about half their games before getting injured

Reaction Score
Im happy that we get the early game. I love going to the games at MSG, but the only negative thing is getting home after 2 AM when we play the late games.

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
They lost Moyer who started about half their games before getting injured
Moyer stinks he averaged 3.2 PPG while starting 20 games. Your opinion of him is twisted since he came out of nowhere against us (which isn’t an accomplishment).

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
So there are 8 warm up games. I'm going to guess the big four will go 6-2 in those games. My son went to Iowa so I watch a lot of their games. They struggled last year and they don't play a lick of D. They're vulnerable. I can't even mention another team that struggled OOC recently. I love the NCAA. There is not a league in the world allow a team in any tournament to win their preliminary games and then be shown the door. Hey UMKC, nice tourney, here's your dough now scurry back to your hole.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The zone will once again be very difficult for us because we can't really shoot. Hopefully we catch a hot night.

They are crazy long too. Our guards will probably have trouble again. Not a good match for AG.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom