2K Classic seating question | The Boneyard

2K Classic seating question

Reaction Score
Does anyone know where the UConn students (floor) will be sitting on Thursday and Friday?

Reaction Score
Thanks. What I find interesting is that three of the four student sections are pretty much sold out. So either Oregon or Iowa fans are traveling well.

Reaction Score
Thanks. What I find interesting is that three of the four student sections are pretty much sold out. So either Oregon or Iowa fans are traveling well.

Where do you see that? If recent history is indication (2016), Syracuse doesn't send students to these games so that would just be alumni and I would assume the same of Oregon and Iowa who likely be few and far between both days.

Reaction Score
Where do you see that? If recent history is indication (2016), Syracuse doesn't send students to these games so that would just be alumni and I would assume the same of Oregon and Iowa who likely be few and far between both days.
I am looking at the available seats on Ticketmaster. 3 of the 4 sections are pretty much full.

Reaction Score
My ticket is for section 8. UConn was given 300 student tickets and sold all 300, FWIW. Not sure what other schools did.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Section 7
My ticket is for section 8. UConn was given 300 student tickets and sold all 300, FWIW. Not sure what other schools did.
That's awesome... I took at total shot in the dark last week and bought tickets in section 112

Glad I'm in UConn territory, but when are you not in UConn territory at the garden really

Kauffmak10

BleedBlue
Reaction Score
Does anyone know definitively which bench our guys will be on? I’m in section 4 and wanna know if I’ll be behind the good guys or if I’ll have to harass nose picker all game..

Reaction Score
I just found better seats in 106 and Im trying to sell my old ones on the Ticketmaster site in section 102 for face value which is what I purchased them for. Im always worried that I wil be in the opposing teams section when I buy on StubHub or other resale sites.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I just found better seats in 106 and Im trying to sell my old ones on the Ticketmaster site in section 102 for face value which is what I purchased them for. Im always worried that I wil be in the opposing teams section when I buy on StubHub or other resale sites.

106 is a Cuse section I believe.

Reaction Score
Visited MSG tix window Tuesday. Pleanty of 'good' seats left both nights. Some for $50.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know definitively which bench our guys will be on? I’m in section 4 and wanna know if I’ll be behind the good guys or if I’ll have to harass nose picker all game..
I was informed by both the UConn ticket office and the gazelle group (organization that’s managing the event) that UConn’s bench will be in front of section 6 for both games.

August_West

Reaction Score
We own their state anyway, so might as well infiltrate their sections also.

There is nothing I enjoy more than sitting amid those fruit pies and torturing them all game. I prefer it actually.
We sit amongst ourselves all season at home games. It breaks the monotony.

But alas Im in 108, the UConn section, for this one.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I was informed by both the UConn ticket office and the gazelle group (organization that’s managing the event) that UConn’s bench will be in front of section 6 for both games.
Makes sense. Section 4 is behind the visitor's bench.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
There is nothing I enjoy more than sitting amid those fruit pies and torturing them all game. I prefer it actually.
We sit amongst ourselves all season at home games. It breaks the monotony.

But alas Im in 108, the UConn section, for this one.
I can't wait to be among the Cuse fans- my first ever Cuse game and first MSG game, but I'll be in section 8 with the students.

The only thing is this weather is not looking ideal for a drive to New Haven from Storrs for a train ride.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
The only thing is this weather is not looking ideal for a drive to New Haven from Storrs for a train ride.

Agreed, I’m heading up thursday late morning to make sure we get up there, no issues

August_West

Reaction Score
I can't wait to be among the Cuse fans- my first ever Cuse game and first MSG game, but I'll be in section 8 with the students.

oooh. youre in for a treat.

Ive been in that building literally 1000 times (that may not be an exaggeration at all, crazily enough,) and the hairs on the back of my neck still stand up when I enter it.

Reaction Score
I'm in Section 7 with the students. Taking the train down from Fairfield area.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom