2K Classic Check-In | The Boneyard

2K Classic Check-In

Reaction Score
Figured a thread to see who is going.

1. Any emails from the Alumni group on the Pre-Game meetup? I haven't seen anything from Alumni or Athletics?

2. Any one have idea which ends the Uconn Students/Fans will be on? Going to buy ticket this week.

Reaction Score
UConn Alumni has sent a bunch of emails about the pre-game, but in case you missed it the other thread:

Pre-game for November 15 v. Syracuse is at 5:00 at Legends (TBD for the 16th on time but again at Legends)

Alumni pre-game page is here: 2K Classic - Days 1 and 2 - Syracuse vs UConn Men's Basketball & TBD opponent (Day 2): Pregame and Game Tickets

Facebook Event page is here:

You can buy tickets here, and some lowers are still available so I'd jump on it sooner rather than later: Tickets | 2K Empire Classic Benefiting Wounded Warrior Project - New York, NY at Ticketmaster

Reaction Score
Thanks guys. The first year of having a kid has been a blur. Have missed the last 2 years at MSG and excited to come back.

Reaction Score
I'm not alumni but does anyone know if UConn fans are generally getting tickets to one area of the arena? Went to PK80 last year and sat opposite to the bulk of fans for the Oregon game but then found a few for MSU the next day.

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
I'll be there! Did anyone else order tickets through UConn for this and if so, have you gotten them yet? Getting a bit concerned when it's only 2 weeks out...

Reaction Score
I tried asking the alumni guy where the seats generally were but I got a non answer. The Pre-Game event is closed for online reg but he said it was an error and is going to reactivate.

"The pregame, absolutely, just sign up via the event page. However, we are advising that you show up early to avoid lines and capacity issues day of as the pregame is not a guarantee to get in given what we know of what happens in NYC at the pregame hangouts. "

"It is. It shouldn’t have closed, looks like it did yesterday for some reason. It should be reactivated. Sorry for that. We are sold out of tickets though, per your email that just came through. You will have to find on from MSG or secondary market at this point as we will not be receiving any more. "

Reaction Score
I want to do this. Trying to figure out if I’m going to. The Thursday night thing is rough. Old... but yeah, I’ve gone to the last 2 Cuse games and totally worth it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom