25 Things You Didn't Know About Sue Bird | The Boneyard

25 Things You Didn't Know About Sue Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
so who do we think was the other one?

Reaction Score
25 Things You Don’t Know About Olympic Basketballer Sue Bird

"8. I had my tongue pierced in college but another teammate of mine, who had hers pierced too, got caught by our coaches (we weren't allowed to have that), and so I got scared and took it out.

9. To this day, I don't think my coaches ever knew."
\

I fell in love after she returned from an ACL bust--to me, besides beauty, if she makes a mistake she immediately fixes it and she went to school where my wife's school had been--and she lived there--Middle Village, L.I. NY OLOMM.
Two questions came out of reading the article: 1. Who is Natalie Portman?? 2. Didn't a couple of UTenn standouts also attend Christ the King? (One heck of a school for a Israel Citizen to attend). Dual Citizenship is common now, once not allowed by USA.
Sue built up her strength riding her bike from Syosscet (sp?) to Middle Village--that's a fir piece!.

Reaction Score
\

I fell in love after she returned from an ACL bust--to me, besides beauty, if she makes a mistake she immediately fixes it and she went to school where my wife's school had been--and she lived there--Middle Village, L.I. NY OLOMM.
Two questions came out of reading the article: 1. Who is Natalie Portman?? 2. Didn't a couple of UTenn standouts also attend Christ the King? (One heck of a school for a Israel Citizen to attend). Dual Citizenship is common now, once not allowed by USA.
Sue built up her strength riding her bike from Syosscet (sp?) to Middle Village--that's a fir piece!.
Natalie Portman is a beautiful and well regarded actress. Chamique Holdsclaw went to CTK.

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
1. Who is Natalie Portman??

As always, Google and Wikipedia are your friends :)

Natalie Portman won an Oscar for Black Swan in 2011. She was Queen Amidala/Padme in the Star Wars prequel trilogy. She's the astronomer/love interest in the Thor movies.

She's as good at her job as Sue is at her's. She's also a LOT more well-known by the general public.

Reaction Score
\

Natalie Portman is an Israeli-born actress (Jerusalem), fluent in English and Hebrew. Portman won a Best Actress award for "Black Swan." Sue B. has expressed an interest in retiring to Tel Aviv eventually. Two lovely ladies who've reached the height of their professions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom