25 Days | The Boneyard

25 Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
ncb_i_kevin-ollie_mb_600.jpg

This does not look like a man prepared to accept mediocrity. All I know is I won't be setting my alarm.

Bill Sussman

My Name isn't really Bill
Reaction Score
ncb_i_kevin-ollie_mb_600.jpg

This does not look like a man prepared to accept mediocrity. All I know is I won't be setting my alarm.

What are you counting down to? My count is at 16. One step at a time

Reaction Score
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...s-impending-physical-changes-to-college-hoops

“What are we thinking trying to put players in situations where they can be eliminated even more? We all witnessed it with Colton Iverson last year. It was a tragedy what the officiating did to him,” Eustachy said. “If you pay to go see Celine Dion, she's not going to be fouled out at intermission. You pay to see Colton Iverson; you may only see four minutes of him. He may get two quick fouls and he has to sit the whole half.”...​
“Louisville isn't going to have a team if we stick to this because they're going to all foul out in the first half, and I love the way they play,” Eustachy said. “If you're going to call touch fouls, it'll be over in the first 10 minutes. (Rick) Pitino will have to play. It really is crazy.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom