247Sports Final 2023 Rankings | The Boneyard

247Sports Final 2023 Rankings

Reaction Score
Final 247Sports.com 2023 recruiting ranking were released today. I thought they were already released but it says today.

Castle #9
Ball #39
Stewart #50 (this is the highest I've seen him in any rankings)
Ross #105
Singare #130

Final Team Ranking is #3, behind Kentucky and Duke.

Reaction Score
Final 247Sports.com 2023 recruiting ranking were released today. I thought they were already released but it says today.

Castle #9
Ball #39
Stewart #50 (this is the highest I've seen him in any rankings)
Ross #105
Singare #130

Final Team Ranking is #3, behind Kentucky and Duke.

4 players in the top 80.

Reaction Score
On a related note, Jayden Ross is one of their "biggest risers".

JAYDEN ROSS, SF (UCONN)

Recruitment: Committed to UConn.

Previous ranking: 128

New ranking: 105

Why he moved: When Jayden Ross first committed to UConn, he was looked at as a wing with size who would be a good redshirt candidate. Who knows, maybe he still ends up redshirting but Dan Hurley and the National Champion Huskies did an incredible job in scouting Ross and identifying his long-term potential. Ross is a wing with size who moves pretty well and has some sneaky athleticism, but what he really does is knock shots down from deep. When he was on during his senior year, he looked as dangerous as any shooter in the country and he’s got a lot of upside.

Reaction Score
What I love so much about this class and what I keep coming back to is it's versatility and how we have 4 perimeter players who all have different strengths. Castle is a huge point guard who can get into the lane with ease for finishes (great finishing ability) and setting up teammates (going to connect with Clingan on so many alley oops.) Solo Ball is an elite athlete in the open floor with a strong frame, he'll be a bulldog defensively. Ross is a knockdown shooter who looks like he'll be able to play multiple positions and thrive in the open court. Stewart might be our most diverse offensive player. He scores from the perimeter on threes and pull ups, he can score from the blocks, and he has some really good vision. He looks to be one of those guys who can get you that one on one bucket when the game is a grind at the end in Big East play. Singare I've seen so little of so can't really judge, he may take some time I'm guessing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom