MHver3 | Page 11 | The Boneyard

MHver3

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
LOL. MHver3 is a WVU fan. That program can burn itself to the ground for all I care.

As I have said before, MHver3 seems to know the TV stuff really, really well, and I think he really is an "insider" for TV contracts. I think he is no better than Frank the Tank or theDudeofWV or purplecat on NW's board any of the other blowhard bloggers when it comes to expansion. He talks about what kind of makes sense or what he wants to happen or what some booster told him, but doesn't have any real insight.

You think he really is an insider and not the other guy (from the inside?) you helped run off this board?

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
MHver3 got caught on the WVU board posting as two different aliases.

Why anybody would take anything he says with more than a grain of salt is asinine.

If you're a tv contract 'insider', I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest you're not creating fake aliases on a West Virginia fan board.

At the start, his post were somewhat plausible, but after the above, I don't understand how you could take him seriously at all.

Reaction Score

Why anybody would take anything he says with more than a grain of salt is asinine.

If you're a tv contract 'insider', I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest you're not creating fake aliases on a West Virginia fan board.

At the start, his post were somewhat plausible, but after the above, I don't understand how you could take him seriously at all.

... And we don't don't have people doing that here?

Reaction Score
And would you follow them on twitter? And make threads about their latest thoughts of insider nuggets?

Depends on entertainment value. Lol. There is always some tidbits that are factual in the fanatic's post (tuxedo yoda, the dude of WVA or whatever he calls himself, GregSwain, etc...) Just have to sort through the chest thumping.

Reaction Score
How many rational, valid insiders make up pseudo friends on the Internet to validate their claims? MHver3 IMHO is a decently intelligent guy who spends all day reading boards to come up with his "insider poop".

Exactly. Any one of us could do what he does. But we probably other stuff to do.

Reaction Score
And would you follow them on twitter? And make threads about their latest thoughts of insider nuggets?

Perhaps. His only value is to learn what theories are floating around message board land.

Reaction Score
If the B1G does invade the ACC (along with the SEC), we better go to the Big 12. Having Texas and Oklahoma come here for football is perfectly fine. Just make us and Rutgers a package. But it's hard to see ND joining the ACC without foresight. If they knew the B1G would invade the ACC, they would probably have went to the Big 12.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
You think he really is an insider and not the other guy (from the inside?) you helped run off this board?

Probably about the same level. They both probably know someone in the media industry or on the school side of media negotiations who tells them how these contracts work. It is worth noting that despite having time to look it up, fromtheinside was still getting confused on the difference between ratings points and viewers.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

Everyone has a choice. You can take more information or less information. Is a message board "insider" that got busted posting under a fake alias more or less credible than an ESPN "expert" that is promoting an ESPN point of view to help ESPN in a financial negotiation for broadcast rights?

It baffles me why so many posters on this board spend so much time attacking sources and posters on here who want to discuss those sources. If you don't want more information, you don't have to read them. Your call.

Reaction Score
It baffles me why so many posters on this board spend so much time attacking sources and posters on here who want to discuss those sources. If you don't want more information, you don't have to read them. Your call.
Sarcasm???

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
No, irony.

Or hypocrisy. Whichever you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors