OT: #21 Drake | The Boneyard

OT: #21 Drake

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
I watched 21st ranked Drake clinch the regular season Missouri Valley Conference title Friday night at home against Northern Iowa. They won their 17th straight game and are now 23-4 overall.

They are led by fifth year head coach, 35 year-old Jennie Baranczyk. She has built a program that is almost as fun to watch as UConn. In my opinion, what I saw was basically UConn lite.

There is no way they compare physically or athletically to the Huskies. If they played, the spread would be thirty.

However, they average 83 points a game. They do with it transition, ball movement, unselfishness, solid passing and a commitment to fundamentals. Sound familiar?

Baranczyk is a rising star. Well worth the watch.

RogueDave

Wasn’t Me!
Reaction Score
I watched 21st ranked Drake clinch the regular season Missouri Valley Conference title Friday night at home against Northern Iowa. They won their 17th straight game and are now 23-4 overall.

They are led by fifth year head coach, 35 year-old Jennie Baranczyk. She has built a program that is almost as fun to watch as UConn. In my opinion, what I saw was basically UConn lite.

There is no way they compare physically or athletically to the Huskies. If they played, the spread would be thirty.

However, they average 83 points a game. They do with it transition, ball movement, unselfishness, solid passing and a commitment to fundamentals. Sound familiar?

Baranczyk is a rising star. Well worth the watch.

Couldn't drive down from Waterloo yesterday but would have liked to see this game...

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Couldn't drive down from Waterloo yesterday but would have liked to see this game...
Please check Watchespn. Check the Replays. I still have a problem using Firefox, but Chrome and the Windows app work just fine.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom