2026 Recruiting | The Boneyard

2026 Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
75 year olds have a hard time looking forward to 2026. Insanity rules. I will say that years ago I was at Calhoun’s preseason talk to Hartford alums. He walked by our table and one guy at our table said “Coach there’s a kid in FL. and before he could finish JC says without missing a beat “8th grader, Jacksonville”.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
@Chief00, any news on bobby zygote(pg?,sg?,c?,sf?,pf?) class 2039?

Reaction Score
This is actually a brilliant move by Chief. If you can't keep up with the people who have actual recruiting insight, you can say meaningless stuff like "Dam Break" and name check kids who won't pick a college for half a decade. Chess v. checkers for sure.

C

Chief00

75 year olds have a hard time looking forward to 2026. Insanity rules. I will say that years ago I was at Calhoun’s preseason talk to Hartford alums. He walked by our table and one guy at our table said “Coach there’s a kid in FL. and before he could finish JC says without missing a beat “8th grader, Jacksonville”.
3 NC’s, HOF coach Jim Calhoun stayed ahead of the game. Chief’s keeping up with the “Dam Break”.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chief00

This is actually a brilliant move by Chief. If you can't keep up with the people who have actual recruiting insight, you can say meaningless stuff like "Dam Break" and name check kids who won't pick a college for half a decade. Chess v. checkers for sure.
Summer of 2011 and Chief’s legendary Drummond call. No disrespect to anyone, but conventional wisdom puts you behind the curve. I guarantee you, the same dudes who are saying how silly this is, will be saying everyone knew this and Chief’s call was a no brainer.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chief00

DF76C75A-6154-4FA8-864D-3531DC3D753F.jpeg

Others are on to him as well. Very competitive out on the circuit.

C

Chief00

No Crystal Balls yet for class of 2026, will have to wait a couple of years until the 12 year olds turn 14.
PC is probably waiting for that to start their recruiting of him. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104