2025 UConn Football Commit - Elijah Whitaker (Griffin, Georgia) | The Boneyard

2025 UConn Football Commit - Elijah Whitaker (Griffin, Georgia)

temery

What?
Reaction Score
The UConn football Huskies received their second defensive back commit from the state of Georgia in Elijah Whitaker. Whitaker, from Griffin, GA, chose the Huskies over offers from East Carolina, Georgia Southern, Georgia State, Liberty, Western Kentucky, plus several FCS offers. Whitaker was a part of the big Father’s Day weekend official visit crew, along with fellow DB commits Jordan Rich and Axavier Bridges-Brooks.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Reaction Score

-> The University of Connecticut offered Whitaker, a 6-foot-2-inch cornerback, an athletic scholarship after an impressive performance at the University of Georgia camp this summer.

“I am excited to announce that I will be continuing my academic and athletic journey at University of Connecticut. I am looking forward to taking the next step in my academic and athletic career at the University of Connecticut. I envision myself contributing to the team’s success next fall. I also would like to thank everyone who has believed in me and helped me reach this point. A special thanks goes to my family, coaches, teammates and everyone who has supported me throughout this journey. I’m looking forward to the opportunities and challenges ahead,” said Whitaker. <-

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackruy1

Top Bottom