2025 NCAA men’s college basketball odds: Duke, Kansas favored to win national title ahead of UConn | The Boneyard

2025 NCAA men’s college basketball odds: Duke, Kansas favored to win national title ahead of UConn

Reaction Score
One year ago, we were the favorite to win the title for a week or two before our NBA departures were announced. This year, we're not the favorite even the day after the championship.

For the second year in a row, I don't understand Duke's title odds and preseason expectations. Scheyer has "led" Duke to #5 and #4 seeds, a loss in the Second Round and what would have been a loss in the Sweet 16 if Houston was at all healthy. What is it that people see in this guy? Oh, yeah, I guess they have Cooper Flagg now- I still don't buy into these expectations.

Reaction Score
One year ago, we were the favorite to win the title for a week or two before our NBA departures were announced. This year, we're not the favorite even the day after the championship.

For the second year in a row, I don't understand Duke's title odds and preseason expectations. Scheyer has "led" Duke to #5 and #4 seeds, a loss in the Second Round and what would have been a loss in the Sweet 16 if Houston was at all healthy. What is it that people see in this guy? Oh, yeah, I guess they have Cooper Flagg now- I still don't buy into these expectations.

Duke’s revenue is about $45m. That’s more than $10m above 2nd place. That’s why they get the props.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom