2025 HG #5 UNCOMMITTED Recruit Divine Bourrage | The Boneyard

2025 HG #5 UNCOMMITTED Recruit Divine Bourrage

Reaction Score
There appears to be no UConn recruiting connection at this time. Thus, this is posted on the General Board.

Divine is a 5-11 SG out of Iowa. Neither Iowa or Iowa State appear to be involved. Her projected visits are Arizona, Cal, Va Tech and LSU. Her other finalists are SCar, Baylor and Illinois.

Rumors: LSU leads with her fourth Visit scheduled there for October 12.

Last edited:

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
There appears to be no UConn recruiting connection at this time. Thus, this is posted on the General Board.

Divine is a 5-11 SG out of Iowa. Neither Iowa or Iowa State appear to be involved. Her projected visits are Arizona, Cal, Va Tech and LSU. Her other finalists are SCar, Baylor and Illinois.

Canceled two visits, one was Arizona, and can't confirm what other visit she canceled.

She moved her visit to LSU up to Sept. 7th.

Reaction Score
Definitely weird to see neither of the Iowa schools but I guess you have some recruits who want to venture out from home. Seems very interactive with SC and LSU players from her social media.

Illinois is the only school I think she has been to multiple times

Reaction Score

Cal?

mred

Iowa State Cyclones
Reaction Score
Definitely weird to see neither of the Iowa schools but I guess you have some recruits who want to venture out from home.
I did read somewhere that she indicated a desire to go out of state. ISU was her first offer back in July 2021 and the Hawkeyes followed suit a couple months later.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Definitely weird to see neither of the Iowa schools but I guess you have some recruits who want to venture out from home. Seems very interactive with SC and LSU players from her social media.

Illinois is the only school I think she has been to multiple times
She was liking and retweeting a lot of anti-Caitlin Clark stuff earlier this year. Culturally going to a program like LSU or South Carolina is going to be very different than playing in Ames or Iowa City.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom