2024 Class Starting to Heat Up | The Boneyard

2024 Class Starting to Heat Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Obviously this isn't info that we don't already know but things are starting to take off a bit with our 2024 class. 3 important visits already scheduled in June and more to come (Betsey/Fland)

On3's recruiting predictor machine has us the "team to beat" with 4 guys: Howard, Abraham, Betsey, and Ngongba 2024 Connecticut Huskies Basketball Offers

Should be fun to see how it plays out! According to 247 a 4 person class of those guys above would be just 2 points behind this year's class in the rankings. Would be another top 5/10 class

Reaction Score

Obviously this isn't info that we don't already know but things are starting to take off a bit with our 2024 class. 3 important visits already scheduled in June and more to come (Betsey/Fland)

On3's recruiting predictor machine has us the "team to beat" with 4 guys: Howard, Abraham, Betsey, and Ngongba 2024 Connecticut Huskies Basketball Offers

Should be fun to see how it plays out! According to 247 a 4 person class of those guys above would be just 2 points behind this year's class in the rankings. Would be another top 5/10 class

I would imagine Abraham and Howard are mutually exclusive.

Reaction Score
Are we expecting recruits to officially commit after these visits? I forget when our 2023 class officially committed.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score

Is On3 new? Never heard of them before

Reaction Score
Howard, Betsey, and Fland would be insane

One of the other 2 guards or Nowell (depending on whether he's being recruited as a PG or SG) would be better IMO.

I'm not convinced Fland plays a winning brand of basketball. Supremely talented, but way too frail and a low % gunner.

Reaction Score
Betsey, Nowell, Howard, Ngongba are my top realistic targets right now. Would love Fland but still feels like a longshot. Haven't loved what I've read on Abraham but if he's a package deal with Ngongba then he's probably worth taking.

The new offer Swarz is interesting as well as a shooter.

Reaction Score
One of the other 2 guards or Nowell (depending on whether he's being recruited as a PG or SG) would be better IMO.

I'm not convinced Fland plays a winning brand of basketball. Supremely talented, but way too frail and a low % gunner.
You watch a lot more tape than most Yarders.. Givens/Swartz/Nowell seem like better Program fits than Boogie.. My instincts tell me that Boogie will do what Tahaad P. did.. Follow the NIL bag.. Lot of moving parts to process.

Reaction Score
You watch a lot more tape than most Yarders.. Givens/Swartz/Nowell seem like better Program fits than Boogie.. My instincts tell me that Boogie will do what Tahaad P. did.. Follow the NIL bag.. Lot of moving parts to process.

Nowell is really the only PG we're after, it seems. Might be that we are expecting to go to the portal if we don't nab him, or there's someone I'm not aware of. I think Fland is probably being recruited as a PG.

Bethea, Givens, Swartz (and previously Mulready) are at 2-guards probably competing for the same roster spot.

Reaction Score
Nowell has some Khalid el Amin in his game IMO. He’s not the big guard Hurley has been bringing in of late, but he’s built and can score on the perimeter and driving it to the basket.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Nowell or Fland seems to be the idea at point

I think we want at least 2 wings of: Abraham/Howard/Beathea/Swartz/Betsey/Givens

Probably first 2 to commit get it. Unless we want 1 taller wing, and 1 shorter.

Ngongba seems like the guy at Center. But like that we’re taking a shot at John Bol.

Reaction Score
247 guy left and started a new site. Again

Yeah and On3 sucks. It's certainly heavy football -- but also they give out stars based on subscribers.

247 and ESPN are way better, IMO.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Nowell or Fland seems to be the idea at point

I think we want at least 2 wings of: Abraham/Howard/Beathea/Swartz/Betsey/Givens

Probably first 2 to commit get it. Unless we want 1 taller wing, and 1 shorter.

Ngongba seems like the guy at Center. But like that we’re taking a shot at John Bol.
They offered Givens at PG too so idk if they’re confident they can get either boogie or Nowell

Reaction Score
We're not throwing around like OVs candy.

Nowell
Abaraham
Ngbonga
Betsey
Howard

We are in a good position with all of them.
IIRC.. Pretty sure that most-- if not all-- of the above listed targets saw UConn first before moving on to other OVs.. I consider that dealing from a position of strength and setting the bar for other Programs to meet. Excellent job by DH/staff in making that happen..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom