2024-2025 Injuries | The Boneyard

2024-2025 Injuries

Reaction Score
And so it begins

Ugh, but I wonder whether this was something they discovered before the summer sessions start. Yes it sucks, but on the other hand, dealing with it now versus something happening late in the season could be best long term.

Reaction Score
Very reminiscent of the beginning of Jana El Alfy's career at UConn. Wishing them both the best.

Reaction Score
The down side of FIBA competition. UConn fans can relate, I'm sure. I don't recommend turning the sound on for this one.

Reaction Score
The down side of FIBA competition. UConn fans can relate, I'm sure. I don't recommend turning the sound on for this one.

Yikes. I was just thinking she's been playing pretty well in the tournament and uk should be posting highlights

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score

Darn it. Of course we don't know anything about the injury yet, but that doesn't look good.

Reaction Score

While the injury is unfortunate, pointing the finger at FIBA competitions isn't entirely fair. I get fans fear the worst, but as UConn fans have also seen, injuries can happen anywhere.

Until the news comes out confirming either way, let's hope for the best Hoping the injury isn't as bad as feared.

Reaction Score
While the injury is unfortunate, pointing the finger at FIBA competitions isn't entirely fair. I get fans fear the worst, but as UConn fans have also seen, injuries can happen anywhere.

Until the news comes out confirming either way, let's hope for the best Hoping the injury isn't as bad as feared.
Has there been any sortve update on this injury

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
No disrespect intended to the poster who created this thread (and I agree it is helpful to have the list of WBB injuries in one place), but I just hated to open and read it. :-(

Best wishes for speedy recoveries to all players who are listed here or who will be listed here.

Reaction Score
No disrespect intended to the poster who created this thread (and I agree it is helpful to have the list of WBB injuries in one place), but I just hated to open and read it. :-(

Best wishes for speedy recoveries to all players who are listed here or who will be listed here.
Believe that's the sentiment for anyone who reviews this thread.

Reaction Score
Brutal luck for Kenny's first season at Kentucky. Both players were expected to be solid contributors.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scorpio1

Top Bottom