2023 Recruiting: Akil Watson | The Boneyard
  • If you are seeing a McAfee pop up about malware, switch to the AO style.

To do so, go to the bottom left of any screen, click the style currently selected (boneyard or dark), then click AO. If you still have the problem after switching, send me a screen capture.

If you are not a registered user, you may have to switch style each time you visit until the issue is resolved, or register a free account. Edit: I'm told this Chrome Extention in helps to prevent pop ups:

Click here for Chrome Plug Extension

2023 Recruiting: Akil Watson

Reaction Score
Slater with the eyes.. does he think we have a good shot or am I completely reaching here
99369DF3-6977-4783-8CCE-BBF82F3315A6.jpeg

Reaction Score
Watson says Connecticut, North Carolina, and Oklahoma State are the programs that have been on him the hardest.

Connecticut: "Dan Hurley and Luke Murray recruit me. They like me because I am energetic. They let their forwards and bigs play. They also get up and down the floor and are scrappy on the defensive end.”

Reaction Score
Watson says Connecticut, North Carolina, and Oklahoma State are the programs that have been on him the hardest.

Connecticut: "Dan Hurley and Luke Murray recruit me. They like me because I am energetic. They let their forwards and bigs play. They also get up and down the floor and are scrappy on the defensive end.”

He reminds me a lot of Precious. Less talented at the same stage, but similar games. Less athletic, probably a little more skilled in handling the ball. The biggest concern is his shooting ability at the 4 IMO. He has dropped big time in the rankings (from top 15 to 40+) because he was uber-talented early in HS and seemed to plateau recently.

Still a really talented kid. Sign me up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miller1211

usa
Top Bottom