2023 Nike Hoop Summit | The Boneyard

2023 Nike Hoop Summit

Reaction Score
USA Basketball and Nike announced last week that they were finally adding a women's game to this annual event.

I know that people on this board follow high school basketball much more closely than I do so I will leave opinions on which 12 Americans in the 2023 class deserve the honor of being in the first squad for this event.

I did make a list of eighteen international players who should be considered for the World squad, trying to get a good range of players from the top prospects to the kind of players who would be invited to get the exposure and an opportunity to proves themselves at a higher level:

Reaction Score
They did not manage to get that strong of a World team for the first year, but a couple top players did make it:

I was not expecting them to get players who are important to their club teams right now, but there are definitely some players who should have been available to them that would have been more intriguing.

Reaction Score
They did not manage to get that strong of a World team for the first year, but a couple top players did make it:

I was not expecting them to get players who are important to their club teams right now, but there are definitely some players who should have been available to them that would have been more intriguing.
I wouldn't be surprised if the UConn staff already has tickets to get a good, up close look at these international kids against good competition.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom