2023-24 Non-Conference Games of Note | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2023-24 Non-Conference Games of Note

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
TN will be going to the final four and likely win the SEC. Too good this year. Who is gonna stop them?
Womens Basketball What GIF by NCAA Championships

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Someone dropped me a post a bit ago asking about ND's non-conference schedule. My apologies for not getting back sooner, but there's not that much posted on the ND website yet. Plus, one of my other favorite sports is soccer, so I was watching a lot of early moning games from Australia and New Zealand. Plus, women's collegiate soccer just started up.

In any case, this is what I've got on ND so far:

• Nov. 6 vs South Carolina in Paris (which most people know about)
  • Nov. 15 vs. Northwestern at ND.
  • Nov. 24 @ Ball State (ND looks like it might skip a post-Turkey Day tourney. If that's the case, I'll expect a home game on the ensuing Sunday.)*
  • Nov. 29th @ Tennessee (SEC vs ACC challenge)
  • Dec. 17th vs Purdue in South Bend (rivalry renewed for first time in six years)
  • Dec. 20th vs. Western Michigan at ND.
  • Jan. 27 @ UConn (well, that's what these teams generally do...play each other. Little later than usual.)

I'll let you know once the entire non-con. schedule is up.

* BTW, Ball State is challenging itself. After playing ND at home, they'll hit the road to Storrs to play UConn on Dec. 6th.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

SCar can go to the Triangle, now they venture down east., hopefully next year they can grow some feathers and come play here in the Triad.. my squads are waiting.

Your squads aren’t ready.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Someone dropped me a post a bit ago asking about ND's non-conference schedule. My apologies for not getting back sooner, but there's not that much posted on the ND website yet. Plus, one of my other favorite sports is soccer, so I was watching a lot of early moning games from Australia and New Zealand. Plus, women's collegiate soccer just started up.

In any case, this is what I've got on ND so far:

• Nov. 6 vs South Carolina in Paris (which most people know about)
  • Nov. 15 vs. Northwestern at ND.
  • Nov. 24 @ Ball State (ND looks like it might skip a post-Turkey Day tourney. If that's the case, I'll expect a home game on the ensuing Sunday.)*
  • Nov. 29th @ Tennessee (SEC vs ACC challenge)
  • Dec. 17th vs Purdue in South Bend (rivalry renewed for first time in six years)
  • Dec. 20th vs. Western Michigan at ND.
  • Jan. 27 @ UConn (well, that's what these teams generally do...play each other. Little later than usual.)

I'll let you know once the entire non-con. schedule is up.

* BTW, Ball State is challenging itself. After playing ND at home, they'll hit the road to Storrs to play UConn on Dec. 6th.
Almost on cue, here's the full schedule...save for one date (Nov. 18) which will be announced shortly.
I have absolutely definite idea why the Irish are traveling to Newark to play NJIT, save for the fact that the parents of Olivia Miles, Sonia Citron, Kyleet Watson and Hannah Hidalgo can probably get there in less than an hour.

More to the point, I can get there in 20 minutes on a Sunday! :D

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom