2023-2024 MHOC/WHOC Season Ticket Info | The Boneyard

2023-2024 MHOC/WHOC Season Ticket Info

Reaction Score

-> Current season ticket holders can now renew their season tickets before the March 14 renewal deadline. Once renewed, season ticket holders will have the opportunity to select their renewable seats in Toscano Family Ice Forum during the seat selection process on May 1-5.

For the 2023-24 season, the majority of the home schedule will be played at Toscano Family Ice Forum. We are currently projecting 10-12 games at Toscano Family Ice Forum and 4-6 games at XL Center. A season ticket will include all regular season home games at both Toscano Family Ice Forum and XL Center. <-

-> The Men’s Ice Hockey season ticket package will include a seat donation, similar to that which has been in place for our football and basketball season tickets for several years. Seat donations are an important tool in funding scholarships across all sports and help us continue to support our student-athletes. A variety of options are being offered from which you can choose. Seating charts and donation costs can be found below for your reference. <-

-> Based on existing demand, new season tickets are currently unavailable for Men’s Ice Hockey. Should seats become available after the seat selection process, information will be released at that time. <-

Reaction Score
I just spoke to the ticket office - you'll keep your existing XL seats regardless of where you sit at Toscano.

Reaction Score
It also says CT Ice will be played at the XL January 26 and 27.

Someone needs to ask will general tickets ever be available to the public again?

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Looks like my season ticket days are over. I had them every year since we entered HE, but didn’t get them last year. Now it looks like I may be locked out.

Reaction Score
Looks like my season ticket days are over. I had them every year since we entered HE, but didn’t get them last year. Now it looks like I may be locked out.
You should call the ticket office and see what they say. I hope it works out for you.

Reaction Score
Bomber, you might be shut out of Toscano but there will probably be a ticket package for the 4-6 HE games and the Ct Ice Tournament @XL

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Bomber, you might be shut out of Toscano but there will probably be a ticket package for the 4-6 HE games and the Ct Ice Tournament @XL
That’s what I’m hoping for.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom