2022 Uconn FB Media Center | The Boneyard

2022 Uconn FB Media Center

Reaction Score

Thanks Medic for the wake up call to those Uconn people. I gave up looking after 6 or 7pm last night and the only place I could find Uconn's game notes was on the Utah St. website., SMH !

Reaction Score
Thanks Medic for the wake up call to those Uconn people. I gave up looking after 6 or 7pm last night and the only place I could find Uconn's game notes was on the Utah St. website., SMH !
That’s why I finally poked them… I checked a couple of times a day on the UConn site since I posted the Utah State game notes for UConn on Monday. It was easier to keep going back to Utah State tweet.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
You think they could get whoever is updating this to look at the Boneyard for what is being discussed and making sure the info is there. It's no secret that this is your core fanbase. The social media presence has really ramped up and that's great. How about they also make sure the official site is up to date for opposing fans to look at and use on their own fan boards for discussions....

Thanks Medic for once again helping them remember to do their job!

Reaction Score
You think they could get whoever is updating this to look at the Boneyard for what is being discussed and making sure the info is there. It's no secret that this is your core fanbase. The social media presence has really ramped up and that's great. How about they also make sure the official site is up to date for opposing fans to look at and use on their own fan boards for discussions....

Thanks Medic for once again helping them remember to do their job!
I’m sure they are. Limelysome of them post. They don’t have to cater the board’s every whim, but they should take cues when appropriate.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom