2022 Recruiting Thread | Page 48 | The Boneyard
  • If you are seeing a McAfee pop up about malware, switch to the AO style.

To do so, go to the bottom left of any screen, click the style currently selected (boneyard or dark), then click AO. If you still have the problem after switching, send me a screen capture.

If you are not a registered user, you may have to switch style each time you visit until the issue is resolved, or register a free account. Edit: I'm told this Chrome Extention in helps to prevent pop ups:

Click here for Chrome Plug Extension

2022 Recruiting Thread

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
If you look at the OL play this year, most of the problems are miscommunication or missed assignments. It's kind of expected with how young the OL is and with the OL coach also the underperforming OC. It's total mismanagement that with a young OL the OL coach is not fully dedicated to the OL. And, the current scheme is bad with slow developing running plays that makes the OL look bad. I think the OL will look a lot better next year with a few additions, more development of the existing players, a full time OL coach, and a competent OC.
My thinking is the offensive line needed more one on one coaching and didn't receive it due to Guiffe's double duty, My hope is that there will be one offensive line coach whose only duty is the oline

Reaction Score

Jaqavius Yates is a 6-6 325lb OL from Crystal Springs Mississippi attending Jones College in Ellisville Mississippi. Other offers from Austin Peay, Buffalo, Central Arkansas, Grambling State, Northwestern State, Texas State, Southern Miss, UAB and Utah State.

Highlights

Reaction Score

Maximus McCree is a 6-6 290lb OL from Grandview Missouri attending Iowa Central Community College in Fort Dodge Iowa. Other offers from Akron, Buffalo, Grambling State, Hawaii, Houston, Indiana State, Maryland, Memphis, Miami (OH), Southern Miss, Syracuse, Toledo, UAB, UMass, USF and Utah State.

Highlights

Reaction Score
These are all the jucos Coach started following a few days ago. He seems to be going scorched earth trying to find guys he can plug in right away to become more competitive right away. I applaud this effort.

Will be interesting to see if he lands even 1 of these guys. They all have multiple FBS offers.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't be surprised to see Rosa get wildcat snaps at UCONN. He's a dynamite runner and enough of a threat with the pass to keep defenses honest.

We won some big games (Louisville and Rutgers) with Scott McCummings as our primary QB and Rosa is a more gifted runner and passer than McCummings.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KingLurk

usa
Top Bottom