2022 Recruiting: - Avery Brown | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Avery Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
CT. point guard who plays prep ball at Northfield Mount Herman. He just picked up a St. Johns offer yesterday and he expects a UConn offer soon. He's close with Kyle Cuffe jr. and they've talked about playing together in college. At the 8:15 mark of the interview he talks about Uconn...

SchuZ Interviews: Avery Brown

Reaction Score
they've talked about playing together in college
that's a sweet 2 for 1 deal. take em! reclass to 2021. save the other 2 schollys for next summer. sign a transfer and grad transfer. bob's your uncle.

Reaction Score
that's a sweet 2 for 1 deal. take em! reclass to 2021. save the other 2 schollys for next summer. sign a transfer and grad transfer. bob's your uncle.
Bob Hurley? No, my uncle is friend's with him.

Reaction Score
An in-state, top-80 prospect who has length at the point and was also offered by four Ivies. Heck of a profile!

Reaction Score
An in-state, top-80 prospect who has length at the point and was also offered by four Ivies. Heck of a profile!
Northfield Mount Hermon sends a lot of athletes to the Ivies and other elite academic schools. A.J. Brodueur from our high school transferred there after his sophomore year, went to Penn for college and had a great career there. He was a 4 year starter.

Reaction Score
Northfield Mount Hermon sends a lot of athletes to the Ivies and other elite academic schools. A.J. Brodueur from our high school transferred there after his sophomore year, went to Penn for college and had a great career there. He was a 4 year starter.
Jackson Donahue went from Stonington to NMH to Penn as well. His brother Sam(?) walked on to BC from NMH as well.

Reaction Score
I would guess that our coaches are in wait and see mode. But they'll keep tabs on him.

Currently his shooting isn't good enough to play at our level. Or least the way we want to play. Mid-range is fine. And he's pretty skilled otherwise. Potential is certainly there

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score

Greg Dolan is a local kid to me, transferred there for a post grad and played at Cornell last year.

He was our areas best PG and player of the year a few years back, a local legend of sorts.

Reaction Score
I would guess that our coaches are in wait and see mode. But they'll keep tabs on him.
in other words hurley prob not pushing for a reclass to '21?

Reaction Score
in other words hurley prob not pushing for a reclass to '21?

I don't think he can anyways. I'm almost positive he played his true freshman year at Sacred Heart and went to NMH as a sophomore.

Reaction Score
I don't think he can anyways. I'm almost positive he played his true freshman year at Sacred Heart and went to NMH as a sophomore.
Yes he can . He played his freshman year at Fairfield prep and has been at NMH for 2.

Reaction Score

Currently his shooting isn't good enough to play at our level. Or least the way we want to play. Mid-range is fine. And he's pretty skilled otherwise. Potential is certainly there

From his interview he sounds like a great kid. Love his enthusiasm and confidence.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Avery Brown just had a zoom call with Archie at Indiana and it led to an offer

Zagoria listing him as a ‘21 not sure if it’s a typo or he knows something. AB has ‘22 still in his header.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom