2022 NBA mock draft | The Boneyard

2022 NBA mock draft

Reaction Score
Looking at the 2022 NBA mock draft. If he has a 15/10 type year he is gone. Our problem trying to climb back to becoming a top 20 team is we aren't getting enough out of our top players to have a championship-caliber team yet. It doesn't mean we won't. It will just take a bit longer until we can absorb the loss of elite players. It will come. Maybe not as soon as everyone hopes, but it will come.

31 MinnesotaJeremiah Robinso...6-9230PFVillanovaSo.
32 HoustonDJ Carton6-2200PGMarquetteSo.
33 DetroitAdama Sonogo6-9240PF/CUConnFr.

Reaction Score
Looking at the 2022 NBA mock draft. If he has a 15/10 type year he is gone. Our problem trying to climb back to becoming a top 20 team is we aren't getting enough out of our top players to have a championship-caliber team yet. It doesn't mean we won't. It will just take a bit longer until we can absorb the loss of elite players. It will come. Maybe not as soon as everyone hopes, but it will come.

31MinnesotaJeremiah Robinso...6-9230PFVillanovaSo.
32HoustonDJ Carton6-2200PGMarquetteSo.
33DetroitAdama Sonogo6-9240PF/CUConnFr.

LOL. So far we've lost exactly ZERO players early to the NBA, so explain how it has effected us to date?

I fully expect to lose Bouknight this offseason. I don't care what people post online, I can't see Sonogo being a first round pick after next year. Frankly, I'm not sure that I ever see him being one. I think he can develop into a dominating college Center, but I'm struggling to see how his skill set translates to the NBA.

Reaction Score
LOL. So far we've lost exactly ZERO players early to the NBA, so explain how it has effected us to date?

I fully expect to lose Bouknight this offseason. I don't care what people post online, I can't see Sonogo being a first round pick after next year. Frankly, I'm not sure that I ever see him being one. I think he can develop into a dominating college Center, but I'm struggling to see how his skill set translates to the NBA.
Yes, we have lost 0 players to the NBA. We have not had a 4-year recruiting cycle yet on our way back. That means players are just starting to be NBA quality again in the early stages of their college career, until now, and we are losing one, and likely another next year. Not because I say so, or you say no, but because he is already on the draft board as a borderline late 1st or early 2nd round player. It doesn't matter what your opinion is, or mine. It matters what the NBA scouts think, and they say he is potentially gone. Not a given to be gone, potentially to be gone.

Reaction Score
Yes, we have lost 0 players to the NBA. We have not had a 4-year recruiting cycle yet on our way back. That means players are just starting to be NBA quality again in the early stages of their college career, until now, and we are losing one, and likely another next year. Not because I say so, or you say no, but because he is already on the draft board as a borderline late 1st or early 2nd round player. It doesn't matter what your opinion is, or mine. It matters what the NBA scouts think, and they say he is potentially gone. Not a given to be gone, potentially to be gone.
LOL Just because the morons at NBADraft.net put him on a list means literally nothing, except possibly that they're even dumber than previously thought. Suffice to say, there are no NBA scouts involved

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Sanogo has a ways to go but I think he’ll make it to the nba. Bouk has done tremendously and deserves to leave early. Good for him. Made himself a lotto pick

Reaction Score
Sanogo will be here at least 2 more years.
he needs at least a mid range jumper that he can knock down. He seems to have a good stroke at the line. I don’t believe he is anywhere near as athletic as Mitchell Robinson. He has time to develop. I hope we feed him a lot next year.

Reaction Score
I have no idea if it'll actually happen, but after he committed Hurley said the plan with Sanogo was 2 years and then the NBA. But way too early to worry about that

Reaction Score
iirc the plan was for aj to go pro after 2 which isnt happening either

Reaction Score
where did this mock draft come from? if dj carton gets drafted i will eat my hat...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom