2022 Jersey Mike’s Naismith National High School All-America Girls Teams | The Boneyard

2022 Jersey Mike’s Naismith National High School All-America Girls Teams

Reaction Score
UConn class of 2022 signee Ayanna Patterson named to Naismith High School All-America first team; Fellow 2022 signee Ice Brady a third-team pick; Class of 2023 commit Ashlynn Shade honorable mention.

1st TeamRiceKikiKiki RiceSr.PGSidwell Friends SchoolWashington, DCUCLA
1st TeamBettsLaurenLauren BettsSr.PGrandview H.S.Aurora, COStanford
1st TeamPattersonAyannaAyanna PattersonSr.WHomestead H.S.Fort Wayne, INUConn
1st TeamWilliamsMikaylahMikaylah WilliamsJr.GParkway H.S.Bossier City, LA
1st TeamGrayChanceChance GraySr.PGWinton Woods H.S.Cincinnati, OHOregon
2nd TeamWatkinsJudeaJudea WatkinsJr.GSierra Canyon H.S.Chatsworth, CA
2nd TeamBarkerJaniahJaniah BarkerSr.FMontverde AcademyMontverde, FLUGA
2nd TeamGardinerTimeaTimea GardinerSr.FFremont H.S.Plain City, UTOregon State
2nd TeamNnajiMayaMaya NnajiSr.FHopkins H.S.Hopkins, MNArizona
2nd TeamBeersRaeganRaegan BeersSr.PValor Christian H.S.Highlands Ranch, COOregon State
3rd TeamBradyIsunehIsuneh BradySr.PCathedral Catholic H.S.San Diego, CAUConn
3rd TeamGaylesAaliyahAaliyah GaylesSr.PGSpring Valley H.S.Las Vegas, NVUSC
3rd TeamCunninghamBreyaBreya CunninghamJr.PLa Jolla Country Day SchoolLa Jolla, CA
3rd TeamBransfordKKKK BransfordSr.GMount Notre Dame H.S.Cincinnati, OHNotre Dame
3rd TeamWatkinsAshlynAshlyn WatkinsSr.PCardinal Newman SchoolColumbia, SCSouth Carolina

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I have absolutely no doubt that Patterson will live up to all of the hype she's earned in high school. We saw it first hand with Paige her freshman year. Not once at any time has Paige had that “dear in the headlights” look. She’s NEVER donned a top hat, cape or a magic wand. She has always played with a sense of urgency and purpose.

Take no plays off. Make every pass, shot and rebound count. Patterson is cut from the same cloth. She has the same will and determination to win as players like NyLyssa Smith, Aliyah Boston, Paige, Diana T and Caitlin Clark. When she gets here, you’re going to like what you see. :cool: I for one can not wait for her to get here, and the season start. I also have a seat on Ice Brady’s bandwagon.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
UConn class of 2022 signee Ayanna Patterson named to Naismith High School All-America first team; Fellow 2022 signee Ice Brady a third-team pick; Class of 2023 commit Ashlynn Shade honorable mention.

1st TeamRiceKikiKiki RiceSr.PGSidwell Friends SchoolWashington, DCUCLA
1st TeamBettsLaurenLauren BettsSr.PGrandview H.S.Aurora, COStanford
1st TeamPattersonAyannaAyanna PattersonSr.WHomestead H.S.Fort Wayne, INUConn
1st TeamWilliamsMikaylahMikaylah WilliamsJr.GParkway H.S.Bossier City, LA
1st TeamGrayChanceChance GraySr.PGWinton Woods H.S.Cincinnati, OHOregon
2nd TeamWatkinsJudeaJudea WatkinsJr.GSierra Canyon H.S.Chatsworth, CA
2nd TeamBarkerJaniahJaniah BarkerSr.FMontverde AcademyMontverde, FLUGA
2nd TeamGardinerTimeaTimea GardinerSr.FFremont H.S.Plain City, UTOregon State
2nd TeamNnajiMayaMaya NnajiSr.FHopkins H.S.Hopkins, MNArizona
2nd TeamBeersRaeganRaegan BeersSr.PValor Christian H.S.Highlands Ranch, COOregon State
3rd TeamBradyIsunehIsuneh BradySr.PCathedral Catholic H.S.San Diego, CAUConn
3rd TeamGaylesAaliyahAaliyah GaylesSr.PGSpring Valley H.S.Las Vegas, NVUSC
3rd TeamCunninghamBreyaBreya CunninghamJr.PLa Jolla Country Day SchoolLa Jolla, CA
3rd TeamBransfordKK ArnoldKK Arnold BransfordSr.GMount Notre Dame H.S.Cincinnati, OHNotre Dame
3rd TeamWatkinsAshlynAshlyn WatkinsSr.PCardinal Newman SchoolColumbia, SCSouth Carolina

Did you transcribe this? If so, I think you had some subconscious wish fulfillment when you typed in a few Arnolds where KK and Bransford was. I went to the attachment and the 3rd teamer is, indeed, KK Bransford. ;)

KK Arnold is Class of 2023, right? She'll be there next year, I'm sure. :D

Reaction Score
Did you transcribe this? If so, I think you had some subconscious wish fulfillment when you typed in a few Arnolds where KK Arnold and Bransford was. I went to the attachment and the 3rd teamer is, indeed, KK Arnold Bransford. ;)

KK Arnold Arnold is Class of 2023, right? She'll be there next year, I'm sure. :D
I copied and pasted the table only ...:) I think the table above only has KK Bransford, no KK Arnold in the 3rd team.

Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I copied and pasted the table only ...:) I think the table above only has KK Arnold Bransford, no KK Arnold Arnold Arnold in the 3rd team.
No one can shoot the messenger if you only cut and paste. I speak from experience. ;)

Reaction Score
No one can shoot the messenger if you only cut and paste. I speak from experience. ;)
It is very weid.

I cut and copied KK Bransford, but it shows KK Arnold Bransford, one more Arnold. Don't know what happens.

Same as when I cut and copied KK Arnold it shows KK Arnold Arnold. One more Arnold.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom