2022 Fall Training Camp | Page 17 | The Boneyard

2022 Fall Training Camp

Reaction Score
Blurb from Dom Amore’s multi-sports Sunday column:

-> Another fresh start

Elsewhere in fresh starts, we will know Saturday how the Jim Mora era started for UConn football. It’ll start the usual way, with the Huskies major underdogs, roughly four touchdowns, against a very good team, Utah State.

One thing Mora seems to like is the Huskies’ overall team speed which, of course, has not matched up well with top opponents in recent years. Utah State will show right away if UConn’s roster overhaul has yielded the necessary upgrade.

“I like where we are in terms of team speed,” Mora said this week. “With team speed a lot of people just talk about the perimeter, but I look at our defensive line. I think our line runs well, our safeties run well, our receivers run well. The burners on our team are Devontae Houston and Brian Brewton, those guys can flat get out and go. But guys like Kaleb Anthony and Aaron Turner can challenge them. And all our quarterbacks can run, all four of them.” <-

Reaction Score
And yet here we are hours later and not a peep as to which QB took the first set of snaps with the first string O.
JM already told the media that they're keeping that stuff close to the vest in terms of who will start at QB for us next weekend. I'm glad we don't know yet. We need all the help we can get right now.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
JM already told the media that they're keeping that stuff close to the vest in terms of who will start at QB for us next weekend. I'm glad we don't know yet. We need all the help we can get right now.

It's fine to say you are waiting until the game to announce the starter.

It also takes almost zero energy in 2022 to find out who came out and took snaps with the first team offense on the final scrimmage, which was designed in every way to mimic a game in terms of preparation, a week before first game kickoff.

Reaction Score
It's fine to say you are waiting until the game to announce the starter.

It also takes almost zero energy in 2022 to find out who came out and took snaps with the first team offense on the final scrimmage, which was designed in every way to mimic a game in terms of preparation, a week before first game kickoff.
I’m a bit disappointed you didn’t make the trip up from FLA to scout it out and report the deets back to the boneyard…takes zero energy, as you said. ;)

Reaction Score

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
66B78242-8FEB-4E3A-BD36-909D5A09ADAE.jpeg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Don’t have Instagram. Summary?

Reaction Score
Don’t have Instagram. Summary?
Basically just walking into the rent and looking from field view and then one of them did a video walking down into the locker room. All in street clothes stuff, no game type action or anything.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom