2021 UConn Football Commit - Joshua Tracey (Bridgeport CT) | The Boneyard

2021 UConn Football Commit - Joshua Tracey (Bridgeport CT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Joshua Tracey is a 5-10 180lb WR/DB from Bridgeport CT attending Avon Old Farms. Other offers from Albany, Army, Elon, Fordham, Maine, Monmouth, Richmond and Stony Brook,

Tracey played @ ND Fairfield before transferring up to AOF. UConn was his first offer back in summer of 2019.

Highlights

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
This is the kind of kid we had been losing to Temple, Iowa, etc in recent years.

He would undoubtably have a big G5 offer list come fall. We got it done first.

Great cut ability, good acceleration when there are lanes, not afraid, makes all the catches. Great anchor for the '21 class unit.

PS - enjoy watching Tyler P make most of those throws in his highlight tape.

Reaction Score

Joshua Tracey is a 5-10 180lb WR/DB from Bridgeport CT attending Avon Old Farms. Other offers from Albany, Army, Elon, Fordham, Maine, Monmouth, Richmond and Stony Brook,

Tracey played @ ND Fairfield before transferring up to AOF. UConn was his first offer back in summer of 2019.

Highlights

Welcome to UConn Joshua. You're gonna' love it here.
Shifty, strong, fast, finishes plays. Leaping, twisting catches, long or short, he does it all!
For those concerned with size, Welker and Edelman did pretty well.

Reaction Score
Welcome Joshua!
It is without a doubt the defenders in his highlight film will avoid using his catches in theirs often looking foolish. Great concentration for the ball among defenders making the catch and then breaking or simply running away from being tackled.
@NYtoCT I agree, need JT to bring along those passes from Tyler Phommachanh.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Am I wrong or was he listed at 5'9" 155 when this post went up? I was cool with that after watching his film. Now he's 5'10" 180? Even better.

Reaction Score
Am I wrong or was he listed at 5'9" 155 when this post went up? I was cool with that after watching his film. Now he's 5'10" 180? Even better.

I grabbed my initial profile post from last summer when starting the thread - corrected to height/weight from AOF roster from this past season shortly after posting.

Reaction Score
Really shifty and has good vision after the catch. Art Thompkins was listed as 5'8 and Cam Ross is 5'9-5'10. Just goes to show you can have some pretty special kids on or recently on our roster that get overlooked early on because of one attribute or another (height or weight). I am very happy with his athleticism, and it is great to recruit one of our home state kids becoming a husky!

Welcome to the family, Josh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul