2021 Recruiting: Terrence Clarke | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Terrence Clarke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Here's a previous thread on him: 2021 Recruiting - Terrence Clarke

He's been to campus before and UConn was his first offer.

BasketballRecruiting.Rivals.com - The Evans Awards: Nike Elite 100
Clarke made another statement over the weekend which is that he belongs among the elite in the 2021 class. A smooth 6-foot-5 wing that has no issues creating his own shot, Clarke was the best isolation scorer seen in St. Louis. He does have to better his perimeter shooting numbers but his ability to get his defender on its heels with a variety of wiggle, breakdown moves, and the use of either hand off of the attack, is excellent.

UConn and Georgia Tech have already offered Clarke and while he is years away from hitting a college floor, he is not far off from becoming labeled as unguardable. He is a talented prospect with elite scoring abilities as he sits as the next man up out of New England.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Do we know for sure if Hurley has offered? He was really high on UConn awhile ago, really hope Hurley stays on top of this.

Reaction Score
Do we know for sure if Hurley has offered? He was really high on UConn awhile ago, really hope Hurley stays on top of this.

I can't imagine he hasn't. Certainly a great prospect to try to create that relationship with. But I expect if all goes as planned, he'll be a straighty-to-the-NBA candidate. If he learns to shoot, this kid is going to be a KD-lite.

Reaction Score
Do you really think Hurley would pull the offer from this kid?

He's one of the top players in New England, perhaps the country. I expect Hurley to be all over the kid for as long as we have a realistic shot at landing him.

Reaction Score
Has a chance to be the best prospect in his class and one of the best to ever come out of Boston.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Has a chance to be the best prospect in his class and one of the best to ever come out of Boston.
Best since Noel at least. Maybe since Ewing.

Reaction Score
#56? Thats a beta number. Not sure I like it.

Reaction Score
we may be in the loop more then we think. Hurley had Ty Boswell on his staff & URI who has heavy ties Expressions EYBL having coached the for years before they even became a sneaker program. Maybe he throws Hurley an alley oop with TC since Hurley gave TB his 1st Div. 1 gig....

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Maybe it is just me but reminds me of Ray Allen and would be a huge get

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Do you really think Hurley would pull the offer from this kid?

He's one of the top players in New England, perhaps the country. I expect Hurley to be all over the kid for as long as we have a realistic shot at landing him.
Do I think Hurley called him up and took his offer? No, of course not. Do I wonder if he'll be as big of a priority now? Yes, he was arguably KOs biggest priority.

Reaction Score
Do I think Hurley called him up and took his offer? No, of course not. Do I wonder if he'll be as big of a priority now? Yes, he was arguably KOs biggest priority.

Fair enough, and not picking a fight, but if Hurley doesn't prioritize him, it could be because there isn't sufficient interest on his part.

Reaction Score

Are you wishing for the good old days of KO or something? KO wouldn't have gotten him anyway, so your speculation is irrelevant.

Reaction Score
He’s possibly a top 3-5 player in his class. If Hurley didn’t prioritize him he’d be accused of sniffing glue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom