2021 Offer- Hunter Sallis #9 PG | The Boneyard

2021 Offer- Hunter Sallis #9 PG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Speaking of USA Basketball, I was glad to hear that 2021 point guard Hunter Sallis was invited. Because, as I continually review our rankings, I can’t help but think that the product of Omaha is one that we may have underrated a bit.

Don’t get me wrong, he’s ranked in the top 50. We think really highly of him. However, after going back and reviewing more, I’m starting to think that he could ultimately be a top five point guard in the class. He’s pushing 6-foot-5, he can shoot, he has vision and he’s much more athletic than I realized. Yes, he’s thin, but he takes contact well and has a very polished all-around game that grows on you as you see it more.

Programs like Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Creighton, Drake, Iowa, Kansas State, Mississippi, Missouri and Nebraska have all offered scholarships. However, I’ve got a feeling it’s only a matter of time before every program in the country wants a piece of him and if I had to predict a breakout player for this weekend in Colorado Springs, my vote would go to Sallis.

Reaction Score
He should be a priority if he shows interest.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Are there any former Huskies from Nebraska? I can't think of any players who were from any states between Illinois and California.... I'm not counting Texas.

Reaction Score
Are there any former Huskies from Nebraska? I can't think of any players who were from any states between Illinois and California.... I'm not counting Texas.
Only ones that immediately come to mind.
Brian Fair - Arizona, Travis - Utah

Reaction Score
Only ones that immediately come to mind.
Brian Fair - Arizona, Travis - Utah
Khalid El-Amin - Minnesota
Donny Marshall - Washington
Doug Wrenn - Washington
Eric Hayward - if Louisiana is considered "Illinois to CA".
Chad Wise - if Arkansas is considered "Illinois to CA".

I'm sure there are others because when I look at a map 2/3 of the U.S. is between Illinois and CA.

Last edited:

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Speaking of 2021 point guards. Does anyone know if staff has shown any interest in JuJu Murray from PSA? Kid might average 40 a game this season. Kind of seems like a natural Uconn fit?

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Khalid El-Amin - Minnesota
Donny Marshall - Washington
Doug Wrenn - Washington
Eric Hayward - if Louisiana is considered "Illinois to CA".
Chad Wise - if Arkansas is considered "Illinois to CA".

I'm sure there are others because when I look at a map 2/3 of the U.S. is between Illinois and CA.
It's not quite in between but I would put Caron, from Racine, in that group

pj

Reaction Score
Yes he was. I didn’t consider it or WI was between Illinois and California.
I can’t think of any from the mountain time zone except for the three mentioned. Nor Missouri or Tennessee. Was there someone from the Nashville area?

Chad Wise was from Arkansas. Michael Bradley, big man who was going to give up his scholarship for Drummond, was from Chattanooga Tennessee.

Reaction Score
Wow really? Your either really young or not true diehard. Kevin Ollie and DeAndre Daniels-California, Emeka and Jake V-Texas, Caron Butler and Phil Nolan-Wisconsin, Travis Knight-Utah, and Ryan Boatwright- Illinois just to name a few

Reaction Score
Wow really? Your either really young or not true diehard. Kevin Ollie and DeAndre Daniels-California, Emeka and Jake V-Texas, Caron Butler and Phil Nolan-Wisconsin, Travis Knight-Utah, and Ryan Boatwright- Illinois just to name a few
I took his comment to mean between but not including.

Reaction Score
This thread is why the combined reading comprehension ability of the BY is below the 3rd grade level. People are mentioning players already mentioned. Some players more than once when they posted them. And the states between IL and CA include TN, WI, etc.? And the original poster said not to include Texas. This is pure BY. :confused:

Reaction Score
Yes he was. I didn’t consider it or WI was between Illinois and California.
Why isn't Minnesota between IL and CA?

TN isn't BTW.

I would say Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana and everything west of that is between IL and CA (and don't include Texas because the OP said not to).

Map below for the geographically challenged.

1570585568652.png

Reaction Score
This thread is why the combined reading comprehension ability of the BY is below the 3rd grade level. People are mentioning players already mentioned. Some players more than once when they posted them. And the states between IL and CA include TN, WI, etc.? And the original poster said not to include Texas. This is pure BY. :confused:
I was laughing reading this thread thinking exactly this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orange