2021 - Javonte Brown-Ferguson - 6'11", 220 lbs. Ctr | The Boneyard

2021 - Javonte Brown-Ferguson - 6'11", 220 lbs. Ctr

Reaction Score
Verbal Commits reports UConn offered another 2021 PF/C, Javonte Brown-Ferguson. Appears to be from Canada and playing ball at Mt. St. Joseph H.S. in Baltimore. Can't find much on him. Has some high-major offers including Kansas.

Some quotes:

On the Radar Hoops - "a highly talented big man and true center who runs the floor well for a player his size and has nice touch in the paint"

Trent Markwith - "He acts as an enforcer on both ends, runs the floor, and hits the glass hard. Knows who he is and just looks to dominate the paint."

Reaction Score
Baltimore - Right in Chief’s wheelhouse.

UH OH.... Somebody please get down there to Baltimore post haste and make sure the urinals have been cleaned up - and more importantly, make sure there is enough space between each stall so that the kid doesn't freak out when he catches a glimpse of Chief with his UConn apparel approaching him while tugging on his zipper! :eek:

... All we need is for this to turn into some type of international incident thanks to an overzealous Chief

Reaction Score
UH OH.... Somebody please get down there to Baltimore post haste and make sure the urinals have been cleaned up - and more importantly, make sure there is enough space between each stall so that the kid doesn't freak out when he catches a glimpse of Chief with his UConn apparel approaching him while tugging on his zipper! :eek:

... All we need is for this to turn into some type of international incident thanks to an overzealous Chief
Fresh cakes

C

Chief00

Home turf.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Sounds fantastic. And Self has had some great centers at KU so it’s a sign he might be what we want.

Reaction Score

he's actually in play for 2020??? very interesting development

according to the link offers/interest from: gtown, indiana, kansas, maryand, michigan, oklahoma, oregon, PC, seton hall, a&m........

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'll be checking out some Mt St Joe games this winter.....love having guys from B'more/DC serious in us.

C

Chief00

Jim killed it with Baltimore players at Northeastern, including the great Reggie Lewis.

Reaction Score
Jim killed it with Baltimore players at Northeastern, including the great Reggie Lewis.

Reggie was the 6th man on that great Dunbar team - i lived down the hall from him at NU.

Kevin McDuffie on those NU teams was also from Baltimore. JC grabbed him when he was being chased ny some major programs. But Kevin knew Reggie from Baltimore so ended ip going to NU.

Reaction Score
Brown-Ferguson, 16, said Indiana, Texas A&M, UConn and Marquette are working the hardest in his recruitment at this point.

He broke down each school:

UConn: “They pretty much say the same thing as Indiana. They like my intensity, how hard I played and how I brought good vibes to my team and how I had a good relationship with my teammates.”

QuickDraw

NCSWIC
Reaction Score
The dude is in Baltimore for a reason. That’s where the connections took him. You recruit from those connections not some frigid place in Canada he left. Don’t have time to clean up your act - you're on your own. Good luck.
Summer ended 2 weeks ago in Canada, just enough time to pick wild strawberries and stack firewood

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom