2021-2022 UConn Men’s Hockey | Page 5 | The Boneyard
  • If you are seeing a McAfee pop up about malware, switch to the AO style.

To do so, go to the bottom left of any screen, click the style currently selected (boneyard or dark), then click AO. If you still have the problem after switching, send me a screen capture.

If you are not a registered user, you may have to switch style each time you visit until the issue is resolved, or register a free account. Edit: I'm told this Chrome Extention in helps to prevent pop ups:

Click here for Chrome Plug Extension

2021-2022 UConn Men’s Hockey

Reaction Score

Others receiving votes: Michigan Tech 64, Bemidji State 52, Penn State 21, RIT 17, Canisius 12, Connecticut 9, Northern Michigan 7, Bowling Green 5, Michigan State 3, Bentley 2

Reaction Score
This is one of my favorite tournaments of the year. It’s always great to see a husky have a chance at making the team and winning gold. With recent guys like Tage Thompson and Adam Huska playing for USA and Slovakia respectively, the UConn representation is sure shown in the world junior ranks

Reaction Score
Does this mean he misses HE games if he makes it
I believe The tournament is between Christmas and a NewYears. So yes, he will miss UConn games.

The Juniors camp is 12/9-12/13

UConn plays H/H w/ AIC December 9th/11th.

Next game after that @ Harvard on January 2nd.

World Juniors is over on the January 5th.

Next HE game is January 8th @ BC.

Reaction Score
UCTV Sports @UCTVSports 1h
HC Mike Cavanaugh of @uconnmhoc on Ryan Tverberg being invited to the Hockey Canada Junior Team selection camp: "We're thrilled, it's such an honor. We're really excited and proud of him."

Ryan Tverberg on being selected to Team Canada camp: "To go to Canada's camp is great, They have a winning tradition. It's a great opportunity."

On Tverberg's chances to make the final roster: "Hockey Canada isn't going to invite him as a token invite. I know he'll put his best foot forward to make the final roster."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KingLurk

usa
Top Bottom