2020 UConn O-Line | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2020 UConn O-Line

Reaction Score
Veteran Redshirt senior Tommy Hopkins was taken out after Vandemark’s second game his freshman year. that’s pretty outstanding as a skinny 265 pound kid.. and he never lost the position from that point on.,

I believe the poster referenced Van Denmark’s performance his freshman year as outstanding. It was not. And I am a huge Van Denmark fan I think he has better pro potential then Matt Peart.

He showed flashes as a true freshman and also got beat badly. It’s good for experience I guess but not good for the team performance.

I will say it again - if you are starting freshman in the O and D lines it is going to be a very long season.

Reaction Score
I believe the poster referenced Van Denmark’s performance his freshman year as outstanding. It was not. And I am a huge Van Denmark fan I think he has better pro potential then Matt Peart.

He showed flashes as a true freshman and also got beat badly. It’s good for experience I guess but not good for the team performance.

I will say it again - if you are starting freshman in the O and D lines it is going to be a very long season.

Totally get what your saying. Starting freshman on D and O isn’t the best thing for a team..

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
When I think about all the 3 and 1's we couldn't convert I would have feel better if there were a whole bunch of new coaches coming in to fix it.
skip skip skip skip skip
you are soooooo tiresome

Reaction Score
We should have had four of five starters returning.

Instead, we have one.
We have two. Haynes. I believe the staff wanted more physicality out of DeGeorge as the reason he lost his starting job after the Indiana game. Got it back when Holmes got injured. Could be they were not happy with the level of the transfers play. Hubbard leaving primarily for family reasons.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
We have two. Haynes. I believe the staff wanted more physicality out of DeGeorge as the reason he lost his starting job after the Indiana game. Got it back when Holmes got injured. Could be they were not happy with the level of the transfers play. Hubbard leaving primarily for family reasons.
Van Demark and Haynes are returning and Niederowski is actually number 3 considering he took over for De George the last few games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom