2020 UConn Football Commit - Remon Young (Moultrie, Georgia) | The Boneyard

2020 UConn Football Commit - Remon Young (Moultrie, Georgia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Remon Young is a 6-2 255lb OL from Colquitt County High School, Moultrie Georgia. (same high school as QB Steve Krajewski). Offers from FCS Murray State and Savannah State and a host of DII schools.

Highlights

Am I wrong to assume he doesn't come here unless Steven Krajewski was still positive about UConn?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Has great balance, good pad level, plays with leverage...

Reaction Score
I love the athleticism and the long arms. Watch the play starting at 2:19, he ends up blocking 30 yards downfield. On the fourth play in the video he blocks two people and the second block is a pancake.

Looks like Randy found a hidden gem.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Am I wrong to assume he doesn't come here unless Steven Krajewski was still positive about UConn?

Yes, you're wrong for making that assumption. He's not turning down better offers to come here -- it's his best offer. Thus, while you may be right, there is no reason to assume he needs a sign from Krajewski to come here.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Glad to have him. Can grow into the size needed or move to Defense if he has the quickness and agility he appears to possess.

Reaction Score
Glad to have him. Can grow into the size needed or move to Defense if he has the quickness and agility he appears to possess.

Don’t you dare get excited...been down this road 9 times. Time for Kids to perform. ;)

Reaction Score
Slow down boneyard! Undersize, not highly recruited, and from Georgia he will not go under the radar.
Needs to put on fifty pounds of muscle to play D1 football. Looks like a redshirt If you ask me.

Reaction Score
Slow down boneyard! Undersize, not highly recruited, and from Georgia he will not go under the radar.
Needs to put on fifty pounds of muscle to play D1 football. Looks like a redshirt If you ask me.
Yes, but we need football players. The recruit speed with nominal football skills routine was a big fail. If he can build up and maintain speed and agility, it’s a good get.

Reaction Score
Yes, but we need football players. The recruit speed with nominal football skills routine was a big fail. If he can build up and maintain speed and agility, it’s a good get.
Honestly, don't think we'd have offered if we didn't see those traits in him... We're clearly moving fwd in terms of the kinds of recruits we're bringing in... his current lack of size stands out, but there's gotta be something we saw that tells us that he's going to provide a lot more for us in time...

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
RE has a history of taking undersized lineman and making them really good. We have had this discussion ad infinitum on this board. If he is athletic and has good hip turn, RE will work with him. If the kid puts in the effort on his end, it will work out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom